Lowkey worst people in the world

I have mercy for those with kids. They’re unpredictable, and they have no idea how their kid is going to react.

Should they monitor and not let them run around? 1000%. The pressure change and just not happy where they are? I have zero problem with that, they don’t know what they don’t know.

I have more issue with the person with zero awareness with where they are and doing gross things like shoes off, super sprawled out, or being what can only be described as someone you wish got hit with delicing and a garden hose.

The people that put their personal item or jacket in the overhead on full flights. Even worse when it is not at their seat.
The people that try and rush towards the front when the plane lands.
The woman that sprays her horrible perfume on right before getting on the plane.
I hate them all.

I have mercy for those with kids. They’re unpredictable, and they have no idea how their kid is going to react.

Should they monitor and not let them run around? 1000%. The pressure change and just not happy where they are? I have zero problem with that, they don’t know what they don’t know.

I have more issue with the person with zero awareness with where they are and doing gross things like shoes off, super sprawled out, or being what can only be described as someone you wish got hit with delicing and a garden hose.

People with young kids or people with physical disabilities, or older people....are absolutely exempt from this thread

While I am impatient, and a surly MF.....

I have a soft spot for the above people. In fact on one of my flights this week I befriended a young kid and talked sonic the hedgehog with him as we waited lol.

I'm a softie with certain people.

But if you don't have kids or a disability....into the wood chipper with you.

My least favorite are the people that try and rush from the back to the front to get ahead of everyone as soon as you get to the gate. We deplane front to back people. Pump the brakes and wait your turn.

Honorable mention to the people with backpacks that turn back and forth hitting everyone in the head while they walk down the aisle during boarding (can you tell I’m an aisle seat guy?).
They need to front-load that backpack. It makes everything easier. It looks stupid, but it’s much more functional for them and the people around them

They need to front-load that backpack. It makes everything easier. It looks stupid, but it’s much more functional for them and the people around them
IMG_0540.jpeg
I go full matrix mode when I see them coming. Sorry middle seat. You’ll understand in a second.

People with young kids or people with physical disabilities, or older people....are absolutely exempt from this thread

While I am impatient, and a surly MF.....

I have a soft spot for the above people. In fact on one of my flights this week I befriended a young kid and talked sonic the hedgehog with him as we waited lol.

I'm a softie with certain people.

But if you don't have kids or a disability....into the wood chipper with you.
I’d agree with this 100%. I’ve had babies and pressure issue, zero complaint. Special needs? Mom and dad, what helps you right now? Freaked out kiddo cause turbulence, I’m happy to distract them with you and take their mind off of it. Kiddos may not believe mom or dad, but they do a stranger if they’re super nice and calming. I’m happy to be that person and give that parent/couple some relief.

It usually happens if the kiddo is in between me and one parent, and the other is across the aisle. I offer to switch, but sometimes it doesn’t work out for whatever reason. You sit a **** kid next to me though and you’re not parenting? That was a mistake.

View attachment 9252614
I go full matrix mode when I see them coming. Sorry middle seat. You’ll understand in a second.

Why in the world do you end up with a middle seat homie?

You gotta check in earlier!

People who are in middle seats I just assume are simpletons, half wits etc

I’m in the aisle seat, but I lean waaaaay into the middle when I see a backpack coming. I’d rather become suddenly and surprisingly intimate with my new middle seat friend than get smashed in the head with a Stanley thermos.

But I am still a simpleton.

I’m in the aisle seat, but I lean waaaaay into the middle when I see a backpack coming. I’d rather become suddenly and surprisingly intimate with my new middle seat friend than get smashed in the head with a Stanley thermos.

But I am still a simpleton.

Lol , I'm an aisle guy too.....and you knew I didn't mean you haha

Just own your own plane. It’s less of a headache than TSA

People who stand up in the aisle immediately are right there with people who leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot.

Just own your own plane. It’s less of a headache than TSA

Flying private is the apex of travel. Ive been fortunate enough to do it multiple times but not to the point where I can control it

But yeah man it's the goat

Don't you just love the announcement that X amount of passengers have tight connections so if this is your final destination can you please remain seated to let those passengers off first?

Everyone stands and gets in the aisle

Don't you just love the announcement that X amount of passengers have tight connections so if this is your final destination can you please remain seated to let those passengers off first?

Everyone stands and gets in the aisle

Omg yes!!!

On a flight recently I even said out loud " wow a lot of you have connections!"

That being said I do like people wanting to get off the plane quick. But be human

Quick aside: Noise canceling headphones + downloads = great flight.

Essential travel items.

Quick aside: Noise canceling headphones + downloads = great flight.

Essential travel items.

Air Canada is decent because they have monitors on every plane basically. So if you forget wireless earbuds or don't want to watch on your phone....there's always something.

Though when United has you on a newer plane, their content is much much better than Air Canada and they have larger HD screens

The new 737's are actually really comfortable, i mean there's that whole other thing ....but they are actually pretty comfortable

Air Canada is decent because they have monitors on every plane basically. So if you forget wireless earbuds or don't want to watch on your phone....there's always something.

Though when United has you on a newer plane, their content is much much better than Air Canada and they have larger HD screens

The new 737's are actually really comfortable, i mean there's that whole other thing ....but they are actually pretty comfortable
Comfortable in moments of panic.

Comfortable in moments of panic.

Yesterday our flight attendant was a really good sport. I was a couple of rows behind the emergency door. The guy in front of me asked if he could move up to that row because it was empty and she told him no, because those seats cost more. Another guy says "aren't those the doors that fly off anyway?" ....and she laughed and said "no it's the ones in the back that do"

Ballsy joke. But we all laughed

Yesterday our flight attendant was a really good sport. I was a couple of rows behind the emergency door. The guy in front of me asked if he could move up to that row because it was empty and she told him no, because those seats cost more. Another guy says "aren't those the doors that fly off anyway?" ....and she laughed and said "no it's the ones in the back that do"

Ballsy joke. But we all laughed
I love cheeky flight attendants. They make flights 1000% more enjoyable.

I don't fly often, maybe 2 or 3 times per year. On a decent sized plane, full flight, we were boarding to seats somewhere in the middle. Attendant cuts in front of me with a martini and a hot tea on a serving platter for 1st class passengers in about the 4th row. So not only is she in the way but now she has to get back to the front while everyone has to get past her. I'd never seen that before...

Apologies to our female members, but I cannot help often being annoyed with the (often) female travelers who pack so much into their carry-on it's about 4 inches larger than it was ever designed to be. They can't pick it up and move it around to avoid hitting things, so they have to wheel it down the aisle, bumping into people and seats constantly as they do. Then when they get to their seat, they take 6 minutes moving everyone else's stuff around or have the flight attendant move everyone else's stuff around so they can have room for their monstrous "carry-on." If they can lift it, they spend another two minutes pushing and prodding, trying to figure out some way to get a 20-inch piece of luggage to fit into something 18-inches high. Often they have to enlist help to get it up to and shoved into the overhead bin.

I get it. You have a lot more things you have to travel with than us men. Fortunately they have a solution. It's called a cargo hold. Use it.

So many reasons why I'd be ok never having to fly again. Just being packed in way too close with people I don't know. A few years back, I had the middle seat between 2 very attractive young women. Had they known each other, I would have gladly switched seat with either, but that wasn't the case. While they were very pleasant, 3 hours of being packed in so tight felt incredibly awkward. After the flight I realized how much I've aged, how uncomfortable I am with people, and how much larger my personal bubble has become. That hasn't improved in the 10 years since.

The wife and I talk about on the rare occasions when we fly, we should save the extra money for 1st class just for that little bit of extra room.

Apologies to our female members, but I cannot help often being annoyed with the (often) female travelers who pack so much into their carry-on it's about 4 inches larger than it was ever designed to be. They can't pick it up and move it around to avoid hitting things, so they have to wheel it down the aisle, bumping into people and seats constantly as they do. Then when they get to their seat, they take 6 minutes moving everyone else's stuff around or have the flight attendant move everyone else's stuff around so they can have room for their monstrous "carry-on." If they can lift it, they spend another two minutes pushing and prodding, trying to figure out some way to get a 20-inch piece of luggage to fit into something 18-inches high. Often they have to enlist help to get it up to and shoved into the overhead bin.

I get it. You have a lot more things you have to travel with than us men. Fortunately they have a solution. It's called a cargo hold. Use it.

This happens at least once on probably 95% of the local flights i do. And yes it's women almost every time. Not trying to be sexist , that's just the observational data i see.

It's surprising because typically men feel more entitled then women in my experience, like the rules don't apply to them. But in the case of oversize luggage it seems the reverse.

On bigger planes it's less of an issue, but on those Bombardier CRJs you really can't fit anything bigger than the limit

People that jump up when the plane lands and start to run to the front to be first off. I get it if you're trying to make a connection but just to be first off = jerk

Don't get me started -- with this one.

tenor (7).gif

Back