Lowkey worst people in the world

MtlJeff

The skimmer
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+2
People who are able bodied and traveling without kids......But still take forever to find their bag and exit an airplane

Yes or Yes?

With reference to subject -

Those that refuse , to take the maximum carry on luggage and take on 5 bags and store in overhead lockers … because they need to exit the plane immediately on landing …. No you don’t !

Put your crap in the luggage and collect your bags on the carousel after …

That way we can all use the allocated space above your head for your single own personal luggage …

With reference to subject -

Those that refuse , to take the maximum carry on luggage and take on 5 bags and store in overhead lockers … because they need to exit the plane immediately on landing …. No you don’t !

Put your crap in the luggage and collect your bags on the carousel after …

That way we can all use the allocated space above your head for your single own personal luggage …

OMG yes them too....I do so many regional flights on small Bombardier planes.....and the amount of people that get away with bringing on massive bags that don't fit in the overheads is staggering.

Attachment to above -

Whilst on flight , ( minimal flying time 30-60 min ) you need a drink ? And then followed by you need a toilet ??

No you need to sit down shut up and wait till landing , up down , up down a constant stream of aisle traffic …

Attachment to above -

Whilst on flight , ( minimal flying time 30-60 min ) you need a drink ? And then followed by you need a toilet ??

No you need to sit down shut up and wait till landing , up down , up down a constant stream of aisle traffic …

LOL if i'm on a late flight and figure i might have been in the airport bar for a couple of hours before....i always get the aisle seat

the shortest flights i typically do are 60 mins but yea pretty easy to make it through those

People who are able bodied and traveling without kids......But still take forever to find their bag and exit an airplane

Yes or Yes?
Yes - tied with people who stash their carryon in an overhead 20 rows in front of where they are sitting.

The people that bug me the most are the ones with seats near the back and they put their bag in the bin in the front above where I paid extra for a seat . Then I have to go toward the back to find space for my bag. Then I get to wait to go back and get my bag while some guy runs up from the back removes his bag from where I should of been able to put my back and gets right off while I wait.

Yes - tied with people who stash their carryon in an overhead 20 rows in front of where they are sitting.
Yes.
But most of these issues fall on the staff. Just say no, that needs to be checked.
And no that’s not your seat number.
The airlines need to normalize these things ahead of time.
On the ticket, overhead storage is your seat number. 1 carry on is the standard.
Airlines:
Just enforce your own policies!!

Yes.
But most of these issues fall on the staff. Just say no, that needs to be checked.
And no that’s not your seat number.
The airlines need to normalize these things ahead of time.
On the ticket, overhead storage is your seat number. 1 carry on is the standard.
Airlines:
Just enforce your own policies!!
But they might hurt someone feelings. 🤣🤣🤣

Watching people board a plane and exit a plane are two of the most painful things in the world.

Yes or Yes?
And also stand up as soon as they land.

Since the Sackler family still exist, they're above slow airline travelers.

The people that bug me the most are the ones with seats near the back and they put their bag in the bin in the front above where I paid extra for a seat . Then I have to go toward the back to find space for my bag. Then I get to wait to go back and get my bag while some guy runs up from the back removes his bag from where I should of been able to put my back and gets right off while I wait.

That DOES suck.....but wouldn't you likely be in a better boarding group than those guys most of the time?

Since the Sackler family still exist, they're above slow airline travelers.

This is for "lowkey" worst people. Not obvious worst people

Anyone who wants to get off a plane fast is OK by me lol.
It’s just annoying when everyone stands up and has to do the half lean because there is nowhere to go.

This is for "lowkey" worst people. Not obvious worst people
My bad...

If we're keeping it to airline people, the people who clap when the plane lands...

Ick.

It’s just annoying when everyone stands up and has to do the half lean because there is nowhere to go.

If you're on like a 777 or something in one of the back rows and you stand up right away yeah LOL......

It's like "Bro where you going? I'm starting another episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm....we're gonna be here 30 mins"

But again, that 's because out of 200 people....someone is gonna be slow AF

Tall people problems I think.

I will admit ,some of our airlines now are enforcing carry on limits …( unsure if this is done in other countries , off evidence we’ve seen answer would be no. )

if your overweight , if you have others with you spread the load .. also they maybe forced to put in luggage and pay additional fee .

I also just want to say that i flew on a 737 Max 8 twice this week and a 737 Max 9 once.....So i'm just really happy everything worked out

These are small problems

My least favorite are the people that try and rush from the back to the front to get ahead of everyone as soon as you get to the gate. We deplane front to back people. Pump the brakes and wait your turn.

Honorable mention to the people with backpacks that turn back and forth hitting everyone in the head while they walk down the aisle during boarding (can you tell I’m an aisle seat guy?).

This person is evil. Literally slows everyone down.

Back