Lululemon Abc Pants Knock-Off Version

AndersonRains

Reaction score
Handicap
I know the lululemon Abc pants are super popular and everyone loves them as they are great for work and on the course. My wife sent me a video of an off brand version offered on Amazon showing the comparison. I figured I'd give it a shot for $40 (lululemon are $128) so I ordered some and I am a big fan. Virtually no difference in the two. Sharing in case anyone else is interested. Link to the pants along with the comparison video below.

CRZ YOGA Men's Stretch Golf Pants - 31"/33''/35" Slim Fit Stretch Waterproof Outdoor Thick Golf Work Pant with Pockets

Comparison Video

Interesting. I have some ABC that I like. I found some old navy pants kinda similar but they are a thinner material. Lulu is a bit thicker. Would you say the weight (thickness) is the same on both pants?

Looking forward to a review on this pant.

Nice. I am all in on these.

Interesting. I have some ABC that I like. I found some old navy pants kinda similar but they are a thinner material. Lulu is a bit thicker. Would you say the weight (thickness) is the same on both pants?
Yes! Very similar thickness. The material is ever so slightly different but it's very close. They are waterproof and feel pretty wind-resistant but they are also stretchy and breathable. I'm wearing them now :)

Ohhh I have looked at these a bunch in ponder mode.

How is the sound off them? Are they quiet or do they swish a little bit?
They swish a little - not so much when walking but more when something rubs against them

They swish a little - not so much when walking but more when something rubs against them
Is that unlike lulu?

I've not owned either, but was dragged into the store this weekend and they do look like fantastic pants.

Is that unlike lulu?

I've not owned either, but was dragged into the store this weekend and they do look like fantastic pants.
If you watch the comparison video with the volume turned up you can hear what I mean when she's holding them up and get a good idea of the sound they make/similarities in the two. Comparison Video

Gonna try a pair as well- thx for the info! Did you order the same size you normally wear? Fit is good?

"Slim Fit" is another way of saying "probably hungry".

Gonna try a pair as well- thx for the info! Did you order the same size you normally wear? Fit is good?
I’m a little guy, typically wear 32/30 which wasn’t available so I did the 32/31. Both worked for me if just slightly long. I think sizing runs true 👍🏼

I picked up a pair of the identical pants up her at Costco Canada for $20 CAD or $15 US. Only had them in black and wasn’t certain how they would perform but very happy with them. The pair I got though I wouldn’t call them as think as my ABC Lulemon but probably 90%. Stretchy waist band just like a few pairs of Lululemon I have and the identical design elements. Very cool and quiet. Great deal…. Wish they had multiple colours, wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another pair.

I picked up a pair of the identical pants up her at Costco Canada for $20 CAD or $15 US. Only had them in black and wasn’t certain how they would perform but very happy with them. The pair I got though I wouldn’t call them as think as my ABC Lulemon but probably 90%. Stretchy waist band just like a few pairs of Lululemon I have and the identical design elements. Very cool and quiet. Great deal…. Wish they had multiple colours, wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another pair.
Sounds like a steal for $15

32C819EB-91AE-4BE3-B09F-9F015D10AA5F.png
Just saw these from Old Navy/Gap on IG. Kind of in the same vein as the other knock off.

I have yet to find a pair of golf pants that fit 5'6" fun-size people like me... tapered and inseam.
And the ones I find are over $100!

View attachment 9129318
Just saw these from Old Navy/Gap on IG. Kind of in the same vein as the other knock off.
I have a couple pair of these and they are definitely different than the Lulu ABC pants. They are good paints though. More light weight than the ABC

NEver even heard of the ABC pants (the only Lulu thing I have is a shirt). But these sound pretty solid!

I have yet to find a pair of golf pants that fit 5'6" fun-size people like me... tapered and inseam.
And the ones I find are over $100!

I have a 28" inseam and I swear all these pants companies think everyone's over 6'.

Back