Magnet or Velcro Putter Cover

The magnetic cover will magnetize the putter head and cause the head to pull towards the North Pole during your backswing. Always use Velcro.

No go for the Velcro for me. All magnet all the time.

Magnet. Not a fan of Velcro anything.

Magnet all the way.

Magnet. Just feels....cleaner, somehow.

I prefer magnet.. simple holds better.. still can't understand SC using Velcro for a 400+$ cover... Just makes me laugh..

Magnet, cleaner quieter and lasts longer

Magnetic all day, every day. Velcro scratches your putter, gets dirty, wears out, isn't as easy to pick up/store when not on the putter, and makes an awful noise when opening that could disturb someone else putting. The only reason velcro exists for putter covers is because Scotty and a few others want better profit margins.

Magnetic. Absolutely. I've seen some putter covers I've loved but I refuse to use them because they're velcro.

Both the putter covers I have used are magnetic. I can't imagine going Velcro.

I prefer magnet.. simple holds better.. still can't understand SC using Velcro for a 400+$ cover... Just makes me laugh..

I agree on SC using velcro.
They put so much investment on detail on their putters but head cover lack detail and quality. Just bought newport 2 and cover is only thing that lacks quality. Nylon with velcro feels cheap. Soft leather with magnet would have been perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnet please

I bought a Scotty last November and quickly switched to a cheap magnetic cover once golf season started. after two or three rounds the Scotty head over started coming apart. Every hole the cover comes off and on sometimes twice if I have a wedge with me. Nice thing about the magnet as well is I can slip the flap in my back pocket and the magnet will close and hold in place.

Back