Mandalorian Season 2

Wowwwwww, what a series. Not sure if any of these spinoffs can outdue the mandolarian, but what an amazing ending. The ending is something I expected and didn’t think it was cheesy at all. The after credits stuff was kind of insane. I didn’t not expect that spinoff news but I’m here for it. Plus the Ashoka and obi was stuff is gonna be very cool too!

I do think it would have been super cool if *SPOILER TO FOLLOW*
Spoiler
I really wish that we would have had some interaction between Luke and Boba Fett. Maybe them passing cruisers as Boba comes back to pick up his sidekick. Or maybe the show up at the same time. My thing is Luke Skywalker should pretty much be the most famous person and Jedi in the universe at this point. No one in the room obviously openly recognized him. Which is fine to a degree. However it would have been such a cool stare down/ head nod between the two after the battle they had at Jabbas Palace. WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT TRANSITION. Then they could have done it with, “have you guys met??“ and boba could have responded “maybe once”. Ughh. That’s just me mind wandering, I was really pleased with how the episode and the series turned out.

Not a bad ending. Season 3 already confirmed. Wonder where they go from here?

That might be one of the greatest single episodes of a series I ever saw! I was literally cheering when Luke showed up! Outside of A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Rogue One, The Mandalorian is better than the rest of the movies hands down! Season 3 Episode 17 slated to premier Christmas Day 2021!!!!

Amazing. Simply amazing.

That was outstanding.

I do think it would have been super cool if *SPOILER TO FOLLOW*
Spoiler
I really wish that we would have had some interaction between Luke and Boba Fett. Maybe them passing cruisers as Boba comes back to pick up his sidekick. Or maybe the show up at the same time. My thing is Luke Skywalker should pretty much be the most famous person and Jedi in the universe at this point. No one in the room obviously openly recognized him. Which is fine to a degree. However it would have been such a cool stare down/ head nod between the two after the battle they had at Jabbas Palace. WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT TRANSITION. Then they could have done it with, “have you guys met??“ and boba could have responded “maybe once”. Ughh. That’s just me mind wandering, I was really pleased with how the episode and the series turned out.

I have to admit, I was really hoping it was somebody else just continue to grow the universe but I ain’t mad at it. Plus we know (or have an idea) how that ends.
Really great episode & phenomenal series. Where does season 3 go from here?

Ahem......make sure you watch ALL the way to the end...

I have to admit I was not a big fan of Season 1. It was ok but nothing earthshattering. But this season has been phenomenal! Ive really become interested in the back stories of these characters and look forward to where they go from here. The short episodes remind me of the old saturday morning serials like Flash Gordon. You look forward each week to see what happens next.

I have to admit, I was really hoping it was somebody else just continue to grow the universe but I ain’t mad at it. Plus we know (or have an idea) how that ends.
Really great episode & phenomenal series. Where does season 3 go from here?

I agree, I definitely liked the theories of a new Jedi, but going the star power method is okay for me as long as it isn’t cheesy.

I know there are conflicting ideas out there but I think season 3 of the mandolarian is going to be the book of boba and they will probably close the din djarin storyline up for now. However I’ve also heard that they may do both, but they are both set to release December 2021 so that’s why I’m thinking the way I am.

I agree, I definitely liked the theories of a new Jedi, but going the star power method is okay for me as long as it isn’t cheesy.

I know there are conflicting ideas out there but I think season 3 of the mandolarian is going to be the book of boba and they will probably close the din djarin storyline up for now. However I’ve also heard that they may do both, but they are both set to release December 2021 so that’s why I’m thinking the way I am.

i bet they’re 2 different shows. Both go on their own “empires” maybe.

Really awesome season finale!

Wow! That was so damn good

When the X-Wing showed up, it was like a shot of adrenaline. Heck of an ending episode.
I cried. Wow. This was hands down one of the greatest 40 min of Star Wars ever. My 10 year old son however is in tears for another reason. He thinks that is the last of Grogu. I’m guessing that will not be the case because of the $$$.

The season finale was hands down one of the greatest pieces of media from beginning to end.

ahhhhh...THAT WAS EPIC!!!!

There is a whole end credits scene. Don’t miss it!

What an ending to a great season. Season one was a great and set up season 2 so well. S2 took the storylines deeper and allows us to see the characters deeper than just what’s on the surface. A few thoughts:
Spoiler

1. I enjoyed Luke coming back. As soon as I saw the green light saber you knew who it was. Also...R2-D2!!!!! Seriously loved seeing R2 show up. I had hoped for another Jedi to rescue them (Ezra to be specific) but Luke coming back given he’s overseeing the new Jedi academy during this timeline makes a lot of sense. I’m not sure if we see Grogu again.

2. The Death Saber has to come into play in S3. Bo Katan wants to unite Mandalore again so my guess is S3 is around those events. As it stands Din Djarin is the leader of the Mandalorians

3. Boba going back to Tatooine and claiming the Hutt place is awesome. I can’t wait to see what his adventures/bounties entail.

4. Ashoka’s series will definitely have Admiral Thrawn and Ezra featured. That’s where Rebels left off and hopefully they bring in Sabine

What a great finale. Redeemed a great character after the new trilogy ruined him.

Back