Marvel - Phase Three

I need to stay out of this thread until I see Logan before its inadvertently spoiled for me.

Just saw Dr Strange. Wasn't half bad. They flew through the early pre-sorcerer bit but I doubt people paid to watch that anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to stay out of this thread until I see Logan before its inadvertently spoiled for me.

Just saw Dr Strange. Wasn't half bad. They flew through the early pre-sorcerer bit but I doubt people paid to watch that anyways.

Really enjoyed Logan, but like a lot of the X-Men movies the timelines of the previous movies don't exactly add up....

It feels like they've given too much away but if they are including that much in the trailer there must be a TON of stuff in the movie, super excited

This movie is going to f'n rock.

Looks fan freaking tastic. I'm interested to see how combining Ragnarok and Planet Hulk plays out. Probably the best Marvel trailer I've seen to date.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YES!!!!!!!!

That trailer shows just how much better marvel are at Trailers than sony with the spiderman trailer

Going to see GOTG2 on the 27th :D

Yessss! He's a friend from work!!!

The Friend from Work line is amazing LOL.

The Hulk/Thor interplay is always awesome in the animated stuff, love that they get to play off each other here!

The Ragnarok trailer has that Guardians trailer feel. Awesome!

Wouldn't be surprised if this is where the Avengers and GOTG cross paths (at least briefly).

They've already said the GOTG will be in Infinity War I believe. Who knows, all I know is Marvel is doing it right.

They've already said the GOTG will be in Infinity War I believe. Who knows, all I know is Marvel is doing it right.
Yeah, there is a short video that shows Robert Downey Jr, Chris Pratt, and Tom Holland all on set together.

Who is the black guy about a minute into the trailer? It looks like Bishop but he can't be in that storyline.

Who is the black guy about a minute into the trailer? It looks like Bishop but he can't be in that storyline.

Heimdall - Idris Elba

Heimdall - Idris Elba

Yep, certainly is. I watched it 10 times trying to figure it out.

Gotg 2 is pretty awesome but a little melodramatic. Some really cool cameos for comic geeks

Going to go see GotG2 tomorrow night after work.

Gotg 2 is pretty awesome but a little melodramatic. Some really cool cameos for comic geeks
Agree with all of that. Will be going to watch it again with the wife and oldest daughter.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I thought Guardians was well done, actually a solid movie.

ecc65975fe66cd212384c26babf59a99.jpg

Here is the latest Black Panther Poster

Rofl...

In all seriousness, the trailer looks awesome

New Black Panther Trailer just dropped.

This movie is going to f'n rock.

Apparently the new Thor flick made some serious paper. The review I read was very positive. Has anyone seen it.

Back