Marvel - Phase Three

Can't wait to see Logan as well!
LoganposterclawsbigTeasermain1599.jpg

That looks so awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was funny

I was just about to post that trailer in here, but Icey beat me to it. Hilarious trailer and cannot wait to see it in theaters.

I cannot wait to see it!
16265892_10154867499847488_1773996708424642787_n.jpg

Any of you watching Legion?

Doesn't follow what I remember from the comics, but I'm digging it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah my x-men knowledge isn't very good, always felt like a hard comic arc to break into because it has so many concurrent series

I'm still trying to finish Taboo. Legion is next on my list. I believe Dr. Strange hits Redbox today, so I'm going to rent it. Wife is going out tonight for dinner with her gf's, so once I put the boys down ... movie time for me.

I know it's not part of Marvel's Phase 3, but with all the other show talk I'm surprised no one has posted this yet:

I watched the first episode on the weekend, but think I dozed off at one point. Woke up, had no clue what the heck was going on.

I really want to see further episodes before making a decision on it. At this point it is definitely a "watch while the wife is doing something else" program, pretty sure she won't like it.

I watched the first episode on the weekend, but think I dozed off at one point. Woke up, had no clue what the heck was going on.

I really want to see further episodes before making a decision on it. At this point it is definitely a "watch while the wife is doing something else" program, pretty sure she won't like it.
Yep, same here. Far too strange for her.

I am a bit behind on my marvel films. The wife is out of town so I was thinking of watching Civil War tonight. Is it worth it. I am assuming it will tie up some loose ends in the Marvel Universe.

I am a bit behind on my marvel films. The wife is out of town so I was thinking of watching Civil War tonight. Is it worth it. I am assuming it will tie up some loose ends in the Marvel Universe.

Civil War doesn't really tie up loose ends as much as it opens the door to a number of different questions moving forward. With that said, I really enjoyed Civil War even though it didn't stay on the same arch as the comic of the same name, but it really couldn't given where the MCU is anyway. You'll enjoy it.

Civil War doesn't really tie up loose ends as much as it opens the door to a number of different questions moving forward. With that said, I really enjoyed Civil War even though it didn't stay on the same arch as the comic of the same name, but it really couldn't given where the MCU is anyway. You'll enjoy it.

Great, thanks

Just watched Logan, was really good.

Same thing here, feel asleep woke up and couldn't figure out what was going on. I got caught up, until last night, and think I'll give it another run.

Just watched Logan, was really good.

We watched it a week or so ago, whenever opening weekend was, and really enjoyed it. My wife was a little ticked off about the end but that's to be expected.

Back