Masters favorites??

I would love to see Rory win but I don’t think he will. It is hard to bet against Scottie right now but I like Clark as well.

11 posts before Scottie was mentioned. Oh yeah, Scottie

Hard to bet against Scottie right now and Clark is playing great too. Looking forward to seeing what Rahm, Brooks, and Neimann do. Would love to see Rory complete the careen grand slam, but I just don't see it happening.

My heart will always be with Rickie. Scottie will be odds on favorite I would think. I’ve become a real Rahm fan of late also. His videos with Bryan brothers are so good. I never thought I’d be hoping Rory wins and completes his slam. I’m now hoping he does and then flips the bird to Monahan and takes off to LIV.

I want Rory to win, just to get it over with. If not him, then I want Bryson. I want chaos one way or another.

I would like 5o see Rory win but his game is so inconsistent today and can’t win Masters without being consistent. At the moment I’d say Scottie Scheffler has the odds in his favour. He certainly will have confidence going in.

I have to change my vote to Scottie. He was just a machine at the Players and if his putting stays the same or improves, he could run away from the field.

Scottie has to be the favorite right now. Dude has it going.

Rahm goes back to back just like Phil.

I'd put some units on Hovland with those odds. He's got the game to win a Major and was in contention last year until a 74 on Sunday. This is betting to make money not to get 5-1 or likely less on Scheffler.

Who would say, "oh yeah, Tiger"? It's not 2006.

Xander? Rory? Rahm? Reed?
David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

How dare you. Tiger by a million

If it's not Scheffler, watch out for a little longer shot, Niemann is playing well.

Scheffler if he's not peaked for the season. So its Rahm, Victor, Cam Smith, Lowry, Brooks, Niemann, DJ .

Rory was close in 2022, but missed the cut in 2023. Tiger, he will find some excuse to play then WD once the hills take their toll..

Should be fun.

Deki is in good form right now. Just gotta manage not to get injured which seems to be difficult for him

Brooks, Rahm and Scottie are co-equal favorites, IMO

Isn’t Scheffler the favorite in every tournament now?

I can't see anyone but Scottie having the best odds with the way he's playing right now. After him, I'd say Niemann and Rahm.

Scheffler's ball striking is on another planet right now, so I really struggle to look past him.

Aside from Scottie, Koepka has a chance of course, Hovland is also a solid bet.

Outside bet I'd put on Nick Taylor.

1. Brooks
2. Spieth
3. Rahm
4. Scottie
5. Niemann

Back