Masters Tickets Lottery

I figured my way was nicer than saying that jerkface Fupresti double dipped :)

I wish I had used them now to be honest I sold the 2014 ones then I forfeited the 2015 ones because I couldn't make that trip. I figure I am now cursed to never get drawn again.

I wish I had used them now to be honest I sold the 2014 ones then I forfeited the 2015 ones because I couldn't make that trip. I figure I am now cursed to never get drawn again.

Fingers crossed you’re not

It's random, but our brains do not naturally handle randomness very well so we try to fit things into patterns. Conspiracy theories are generally attempts at making sense of randomness. If you think there is a conspiracy you would have to figure out why Augusta National is conspiring against you and would rather take someone else's money over yours.

I don't think they are conspiring against me. I don't really care if I get tickets or not. I just have a low view of AN in general (and places like it). Even if it wasn't random, it's their tournament; they can invite who they wish.

Thank you for increasing my odds, even if ever so slightly.

I can't remember when they draw for the lottery. End of this month?

I can't remember when they draw for the lottery. End of this month?

I think notifications go out the middle of July... at least that's when I believe I have been getting my yearly rejection letter :bananadance:

I completely forgot about the drawing. Now I'm going to be anxious for the next month.

Getting close now. Good luck everyone.

We Regret...

A tradition unlike any other.

Maybe next year (Year 11) :(

Another year, another rejection. One time I’ll make the cut. One time.

I'm joining the rejection party. Got the notice when I logged in.

I just logged in. Rejected as well.

Did get selected for the Womens Amateur, still undecided, although I would love to be able to go see the course.

I just logged in. Rejected as well.

Did get selected for the Womens Amateur, still undecided, although I would love to be able to go see the course.

Same here...I look forward to going to the Women's Amateur though.

Same here. Bummer

On the list of not selected. Neither was my brother or father.

Better luck next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t get selected either. Still waiting on my friend to check his.

Was holding out hope this morning when the website still showed my application, not a rejection. The disappoint is real after last year

Welp, try again next year. Will have to go to a different major next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back