Melin Hats - Reviews?

1. Never heard of them

2. Went to their website

3. Way over priced

4. Can't pass too hard on these

I've not seen them anywhere. I haven't seen their website. They don't sell them at Walmart or Target or in the mall (but it's closed due to Covid) and the price. I'm not paying that much for a hat.

Wow. $59 for these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$60 caps? Oh my. Hard No.

It must be all that tech built into the hat... $60. Not for me

Look really sharp but at that price.....nada!

I'm in the same boat as most - nice looking hats, but that price tag makes it a hard no.

I don’t like the price but I’d still get one, I do like the flat bills they offer.

flat bill... not a fan here. even less incentive to buy one for me

In an age of cancer concerns, no real solution here.

But the hats look top of class for off the course.

This looks like a fashion type accessory.

Compare to www.jamesperse.com

Hats from $78-115.

the cost, but hey, if they wanted to send me one to try, i would wear it....just sayin'

Bumping this as my wife found these online and gave me a heads up. She bought me a couple Odyssey hats for Christmas and told me to check these out for the summer.

Here in Louisville the humidity becomes an absolute killer, and as someone who can be a pretty heavy sweater, this is intriguing. When the temps and humidity were up last summer I think I went through 5 hats. With trying to clean/wash them, they still only lasted a couple to 3 rounds each. At $25-$35 per hat, that added up last summer.

I’ll probably pick one of these up this summer if it will truly last me.

Bumping this as my wife found these online and gave me a heads up. She bought me a couple Odyssey hats for Christmas and told me to check these out for the summer.

Here in Louisville the humidity becomes an absolute killer, and as someone who can be a pretty heavy sweater, this is intriguing. When the temps and humidity were up last summer I think I went through 5 hats. With trying to clean/wash them, they still only lasted a couple to 3 rounds each. At $25-$35 per hat, that added up last summer.

I’ll probably pick one of these up this summer if it will truly last me.
Maybe chime back in with a review?

I wear mine regularly. Give them a rinse every now and again and have been really impressed. They have lasted me well longer than 3 times as long as other hats (figure I spend about $20 on a hat, so if it lasts 3 times that, I am making out even, if they last longer I am making out ahead).

I also like the different brims, I have a couple models and again am really impressed, but the initial price point is tough to swallow. I think you can get them on amazon with free prime shipping but haven't bought there just through the website direct.

I think I click on the website every time this gets bumped. I do like a bunch of the hats. I like simplicity. But $59. Oof.

I don’t really see anything wrong with the price if the quality and longevity are there... Even more so if you are a guy that always wears a hat on course. Considering a hat also has a key role in ones health (sun etc.).

Heck, guys here “over” spend on less essential type golf paraphernalia.

I don’t really see anything wrong with the price if the quality and longevity are there... Even more so if you are a guy that always wears a hat on course. Considering a hat also has a key role in ones health (sun etc.).

Heck, guys here “over” spend on less essential type golf paraphernalia.

Yeah, I have 4 now. And as crazy as that sounds, I have saved money because I probably would have went through 10 other hats in that time. But again, the initial point of entry is super high compared to everything else on the market so I totally understand the hesitation to jump in.

I will grab a pic of the oldest and most used one when I can. It is white/gray and is in the worst shape. The newer coronado I got simply because it has a rope on it and one of my friends hates rope hats, but it has a tee slot above the brim that I actually find super handy on the course. The rope is also nice because when someone has a putt for a lot of money I will slide cash under the rope and try to get their attention before hand. Yes I am a man child.

Can one hat last as well as 2 hats?

I’m considering one for summer. I thought about it last year. I love my Hurley phantom Sri for hats but I end up taking them off during the round to save them from their demise. Might as well get one of these and wear it if it’s as washable and stain free as they say.

I think hats are semi disposable. No need for such a hefty price..

I think I click on the website every time this gets bumped. I do like a bunch of the hats. I like simplicity. But $59. Oof.

Oh, don't be a party pooper.:ROFLMAO:

You get one hat for the price of 2 hats.

Can one hat last as well as 2 hats?

In my experience, yes. 1 hat has lasted me longer than 3 of the hats I normally would have worn, and still going.

In my experience, yes. 1 hat has lasted me longer than 3 of the hats I normally would have worn, and still going.

Agree - wanted someone with these hats to post.

Back