Love the work you're doing in here, @goalie!

My friend that is a fabricator suggested this welder to me. I don't do a ton of welding, so I've been really happy with the versatility for my terrible welding. I splurged on a nice grinder instead! :ROFLMAO:

PrimeWeld 3-in-1 50 Amp Plasma Cutter, 200 Amp TIG Welder and 200 Amp Stick Welder - Welding and Cutting Combo, Mobile Welding Machine, Portable Plasma Cutter, Multipurpose Welder and Cutter, CT-520D: Amazon.com: Tools & Home Improvement
Nice.

I have a Hobart that runs on 220.

I only regret not getting the model that can run on 110 and 220, since I'm stuck welding in my shop, I can't bring it to a friend's place for little projects.

Nice.

I have a Hobart that runs on 220.

I only regret not getting the model that can run on 110 and 220, since I'm stuck welding in my shop, I can't bring it to a friend's place for little projects.
Yeah, the 110 option is really nice. The plasma cutter included is awesome too.

Yeah, the 110 option is really nice. The plasma cutter included is awesome too.
I was going to but a "little" welder for remote projects etc....., but ended up using my welding art profits on a plasma cutter instead.

The struggle is real. 😁

I was going to but a "little" welder for remote projects etc....., but ended up using my welding art profits on a plasma cutter instead.

The struggle is real. 😁
Necessary purchase for sure!

I'm throw these here since it's painted.
View attachment 9144666View attachment 9144667
Looks like it's time for something for the marker and pitch tool! :ROFLMAO:

I've got a couple little frog dudes with golf clubs made from bolts, screws, nails, etc I was going to show you, but I don't have a picture of them that I can find. Will have to take some pics when I'm in the office Monday.

Happy day in the shop today. My son made some fire pokers without any help other than showing him how to adjust the gas on the welder.

The look on my wife's face when he's telling her about cutting through rebar like it's butter was priceless.

FWIW, if anyone's looking for "behind the head" ear muffs to use while grinding and stuff while wearing a full face shield, Amazon had the 3M Peltor Optime 95's for 16.50 a pair with overnight deliver for two pair. They're awesome for use with a face shield, and for mowing or using tools while wearing a floppy hat if you're super white and allergic to the sun like some people. I just ordered two more pair for up at the lake place for mowing so I don't have to bring them up from my shop.

You would beat me silly if you saw what I did yesterday. :LOL:
4FD9737E-0C01-4C49-9E4C-DF4614682E43.jpeg

A drill press isn't designed to take side loads created by milling cutters moved horizontally as opposed to drills moved up and down. The Sherline DC motors I use have bearings to take side loads. As well as a lot of torque at low speeds.

A drill press isn't designed to take side loads created by milling cutters moved horizontally as opposed to drills moved up and down. The Sherline DC motors I use have bearings to take side loads. As well as a lot of torque at low speeds.

For sure. I hand fed it as well. Aluminum so wasn’t bad. Turned out ok, finished with some 600g. Monkeying around with this putter. Still work in progress. “Speed and feed boy!” As my dad would say.

4E361BF3-022C-4180-AFBB-AFB454FE0D61.jpeg

Back