Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

You knew my bag was open, you just couldn't hit clubs so short. Or were you scared to try my honed blades? Come to think of it, your brother never asked either...hmmm

He doesn't know it yet, but I'm guessing it will be fabulous.

That’s a big story. Thank goodness i ran out of work out there or you and Kang would have me club rich and cash poor.

Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

So...how much of a bump in distances will I get out there? Lol

Last edited:
Hmm. Well, offer in on a house. We will see.

Officially under contract on a house that sits on the 3rd hole at Highlands Ranch Golf Club.

So, golf outing at my new club once I get situated?

So, golf outing at my new club once I get situated?
I think that is a great idea! Time it right and we can play softball across the street later that night. Haha.

If you need any help with anything just let me know. If I'm in town I'm down.

I think that is a great idea! Time it right and we can play softball across the street later that night. Haha.

If you need any help with anything just let me know. If I'm in town I'm down.

Thanks brother.

I take it that all is well with the closing process?

So far...

1a7145845fd86bbfe94af58c52be726a.jpg

b3876bfe3ad613974a2653c470a47f56.jpg

Mine is the yellow one

So far...

1a7145845fd86bbfe94af58c52be726a.jpg

b3876bfe3ad613974a2653c470a47f56.jpg

Mine is the yellow one
Is it bad that Tera already pulled that up and we've already looked inside? I saw the putting green in the back and told her that has got to be it... LMAO

Edit: The master deck... overboard and can see you chillin and strummin while watching rounds of golf. Well done as this area is fast a furious when house searching.

Beautiful house brotha!

Is it bad that Tera already pulled that up and we've already looked inside? LMAO

Beautiful house brotha!

Hahahaha thanks, we are excited

Is it bad that Tera already pulled that up and we've already looked inside? I saw the putting green in the back and told her that has got to be it... LMAO

Edit: The master deck... overboard and can see you chillin and strummin while watching rounds of golf. Well done as this area is fast a furious when house searching.

Beautiful house brotha!

Hell, I’m going to try to hit the green from the deck

Hell, I’m going to try to hit the green from the deck
I call second's! Had already told her that my hitting mat would probably be placed on that deck if it was ours! Even looked at refabricating the rails for quick release drop down go for it mode. I KNOW your excited!

Great house, great position to avoid dead pulls, and great location for grip and rip from that deck! Well done sir! You and your family will love it out here!

I call second's! Had already told her that my hitting mat would probably be placed on that deck if it was ours! Even looked at refabricating the rails for quick release drop down go for it mode. I KNOW your excited!

Great house, great position to avoid dead pulls, and great location for grip and rip from that deck! Well done sir! You and your family will love it out here!

I’m well on my way to getting kicked out of neighborhood and golf club in one fell swoop.

Well done! Are you in dead pull range from the tee? If so I'm going for your green.

LOL just did the same. Most important question is did the poker table stay?

Well done! Are you in dead pull range from the tee? If so I'm going for your green.

Nah, I think you’d have to be beyond horrible to do that and they have some strategically placed trees. Additionally, they will learn not to after I fire it back.

Nah, I think you’d have to be beyond horrible to do that and they have some strategically placed trees. Additionally, they will learn not to after I fire it back.

Don't underestimate me.

Back