Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Need one player to complete our team on May 19 at RedHawk Ridge. $50 scramble with kc720, Pokeslice, and myself.

Need one player to complete our team on May 19 at RedHawk Ridge. $50 scramble with kc720, Pokeslice, and myself.
Jump on this someone...out of town again or it would be full.

Who does a scramble on a Tuesday? Lol

I'd love to be able to say yes right now but I have to see how work shakes out next week. Getting busy and I'm going on vacation the 24th so I can't be taking many days off right now.

2:00 start. Sponsored by a local radio station as part of their tournament series.

Ok, count me in!

There is an asterisk though. We just hired a new helper so I'm able to say yes, but if we get bombarded with work from now until then, I may have to pull out. I put the odds of that happening at 10%. So if that's cool with you guys, I'd love to join you.

Ok, count me in!

There is an asterisk though. We just hired a new helper so I'm able to say yes, but if we get bombarded with work from now until then, I may have to pull out. I put the odds of that happening at 10%. So if that's cool with you guys, I'd love to join you.
Awesome!

The Fan golf tour? I hope you guys have a blast. I think I'll be able to play on Wednesday, the 20th, if anyone wants to get a round in somewhere.

Last edited:
Out of town too much this month...so wish I could golf the ball.

How's this for may weather?
8ad87089c5ac4aa953111b69f0ed435e.jpg

How's this for may weather?
8ad87089c5ac4aa953111b69f0ed435e.jpg
Come on up here. Supposed to be 50's and mostly cloudy tomorrow with little chance of rain. I'm playing for sure.

May not get out to golf a ball today...
b8c1b39f1a93be0a6d4e40ee38d91fcf.jpg

May not get out to golf a ball today...
b8c1b39f1a93be0a6d4e40ee38d91fcf.jpg

Ya think? It started snowing out here a bit before midnight last night. Looks like 3" or so on the ground - hard to tell because the wind was blowing about 50 mph.

Glad I went out last night and knocked off our trees in the front. Tera was yelling at me to get off the 6' ladder...lol. On the way to services some neighbors didn't...
62369d039836ce67a8d7aefc6085fac9.jpg

Best thing about the wind, no snow stuck on the trees.

I am very very glad that I'm not looking at the same thing up here. We were spared, thankfully

Sucks you got snow this time of year but the moisture should help! With the recent rain around here the courses are really starting to green up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy, we will let you pick either legacy or heritage as the other 18 on that Wednesday if you put that video up of you putting at fossil trace.....

Booked 2:00 at Legacy Ridge on Wednesday for 4 players. Also locked up the other two spots at Colorado National so I need one other player to join us on both rounds.

Booked 2:00 at Legacy Ridge on Wednesday for 4 players. Also locked up the other two spots at Colorado National so I need one other player to join us on both rounds.

Wednesday the 27th at 2:00 at legacy.

Wednesday the 27th at 2:00 at legacy.
I'll join if slot is available Wednesday afternoon round

Going to be a great 36. Kangster is in for the pm round. Who wants to play in the am??

Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

updated

Monday May 25 - Riverdale Dunes 9:01 am $48 walking (hox, myself, kc720, orutravis)
9:10 (j4u, Tera, fourputt)

Tuesday May 26 - Bear Dance 9:24 am $95 includes cart and range balls (hox, myself, kc720)

Wednesday May 27 - Colorado National 7:48 am $49 includes cart (hox, myself, milehigh)
Wednesday May 27 - Legacy Ridge 2:00 (milehigh, kc720, hox, myself)

Thursday May 28 - Green Valley Ranch - 9:09 am $37 walking (hox, myself)

Friday May 29 - Highland Hills - TBD (hox, myself)

Last edited:
updated

Monday May 25 - Riverdale Dunes TBD (hox, myself)

Tuesday May 26 - Bear Dance 9:24 am $95 includes cart and range balls (hox, myself)

Wednesday May 27 - Colorado National 7:48 am $49 includes cart (hox, myself, milehigh)
Wednesday May 27 - Legacy Ridge 2:00 (milehigh, kc720, hox, myself)

Thursday May 28 - Green Valley Ranch - TBD (hox, myself)

Friday May 29 - Highland Hills - TBD (hox, myself)
Put me down for Riverdale dunes too :)

Back