Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

We we can make that happen. We are also going to try and get 36 holes in one of those days at Legacy or Heritage.
25 is memorial day I'm open anytime. 29 I would need 10 or after. I have 5 prepaid rounds at legacy/heritage. We can use them when. You are in town :)

25 is memorial day I'm open anytime. 29 I would need 10 or after. I have 5 prepaid rounds at legacy/heritage. We can use them when. You are in town :)

Sound like a plan. We like to play earlyish but it doesn't really matter to us. If you can do an 8am time on the 25th and 10 1030 on Friday would that work for you.

Sound like a plan. We like to play earlyish but it doesn't really matter to us. If you can do an 8am time on the 25th and 10 1030 on Friday would that work for you.
Perfect

If I'm free...time is if no concern. Just hope I can join you guys.

what is the riverdale rate i might be available?

what is the riverdale rate i might be available?
Can you put a price on going up against a 263yd par three? Priceless! Would like to tackle this one again myself.

Can you put a price on going up against a 263yd par three? Priceless! Would like to tackle this one again myself.
maybe you long hitters but no way im getting there with a driver.

ok I am going to be in Breckenridge the 27th and 28th, anyone want to play on one of those days?

ok riverdale is out for me. you guys have fun

If I'm free...time is if no concern. Just hope I can join you guys

Hope you can join us as well. Last year was a blast!!

I've played Riverdale Dunes since it was built, yet I've never played a 263 yard par 3. At this point in my life, 263 yards is not remotely a par 3. The longest drive I've measured in the last year was 245. I was thinking about trying to join you there, but if you all play the back tees, then I'll pass. I don't want to play alone all day from the middle tees.

Edit: What course has the long par 3? I just checked the Dunes card and the longest par 3 there is 210.

Last edited:
I've played Riverdale Dunes since it was built, yet I've never played a 263 yard par 3. At this point in my life, 263 yards is not remotely a par 3. The longest drive I've measured in the last year was 245. I was thinking about trying to join you there, but if you all play the back tees, then I'll pass. I don't want to play alone all day from the middle tees.
A 263yd par 3 is absolutely absurd. That not even fun in my book. That's even on the very edge of going for a par 5 in two yet it is a par 3? Craziness

It figures that we have all this playing being planned and its the one week that I'm out of town. Hope you all have a blast. Wish I could join in

Edit: What course has the long par 3? I just checked the Dunes card and the longest par 3 there is 210.
A 263yd par 3 is absolutely absurd. That not even fun in my book. That's even on the very edge of going for a par 5 in two yet it is a par 3? Craziness
My bad...it's buffalo run hole 13...and the three yards is elevation internet talk. Its only 260.
fe514be2f3f03c187bb8bdd420fc72f0.jpg

Last edited:
My bad...it's buffalo run hole 13...and the three yards is elevation internet talk. Its only 260.
fe514be2f3f03c187bb8bdd420fc72f0.jpg

That at is a brutal hole from the back. I worked at buffal run in my early 20s and that hole ate my lunch every time.

How a couple of the tee times set. The others can only be set a week out. Have only booked these times for 2 guys so there is room in each of them for a couple more.

Monday May 25 - Riverdale Dunes TBD
Tuesday May 26 - Bear Dance 9:24 am $95 includes cart and range balls
Wednesday May 27 - Colorado National 7:48 am $49 includes cart
Thursday May 28 - Green Valley Ranch - TBD
Friday May 29 - Highland Hills - TBD

I'm down for Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday is probably the only chance for 36 if you want legacy/heritage.

I'm down for Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday is probably the only chance for 36 if you want legacy/heritage.

Randy, we will let you pick either legacy or heritage as the other 18 on that Wednesday if you put that video up of you putting at fossil trace.....

Randy, we will let you pick either legacy or heritage as the other 18 on that Wednesday if you put that video up of you putting at fossil trace.....

Seems ms like a fair deal

Page 22...your welcome.

Oh...why not make it easy...for educational purposes only of course
Just to give you an idea of some of the greens, not all were this mountainous or large, more like the top portion with waves. Randy was a good sport with all our chuckles. May want to turn down the volume...

Haha might have been my favorite part of the trip and only because I wasn't the one putting!

How ow are the courses out there compared to last year? I don't think they could have been in better shape than what they were last summer.

Haha might have been my favorite part of the trip and only because I wasn't the one putting!

How ow are the courses out there compared to last year? I don't think they could have been in better shape than what they were last summer.
The aeration are all done few weeks ago. Now we are getting a lot of rain and should be in fantastic shape when you guys come

Oh...why not make it easy...for educational purposes only of course

If I remember right that's the 14th. My wife almost made an ace there when the hole was cut on the lower tier. She hit her tee shot halfway up the slope, then almost holed out on the return roll.

It's a fun course - my brother and I play there every year when he comes down from Idaho. Jim Hajek, the head pro is an old friend - he was the head pro at my home course of Foothills for several years. He even gave lessons to my mother about 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Haha classic video!

Back