Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

some action footage from Arrowhead Golf Club on 3/17/14. unfortunately Brodydog had to leave after 9 before we got to the signature holes. We were treated with decent weather, and the company was awesome!
[video=youtube_share;AsN0J-99oto]http://youtu.be/AsN0J-99oto[/video]

p.s.
thankfully i am not in those videos to show my horrible swing that day
:beat-up:

Video is set to Private

Some awesome looking signature holes there. Might make it out that way sometime this summer for a little family vacation. I'll have to hit you guys up when the time comes.

From the mini-computer!

Some awesome looking signature holes there. Might make it out that way sometime this summer for a little family vacation. I'll have to hit you guys up when the time comes.

From the mini-computer!

For sure and any time! Arrowhead and Bear Dance!

That looks fantastic! Now officially on "the list"

From the mini-computer!

When ya say family, ya mean takin me right? ;)

It was great playing with you guys today. Solid group of guys out in Denver for sure. The front 9 was terrible for me, but turned it around on the back a little to save some face. A 5 hour flight (with deicing), 2 Bloody Mary's and barely making the tee time took a little time to shake off on that course. You guys were killing it though, which is always fun to watch. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Nice to meet you finally too PGG and also KC and J4U. Had a great time on a great course. Looking forward to next time.

PS, I haven't had a chance to upload some vids. You didn't escape bro!

That par 3 is where I made my first hole in one. When I was a kid I used to play that course a lot! Still love to play it when I get out there!

12 days until my local track opens up! Gonna feel way longer than that though. Hopefully they open up that practice facility early. Ready to get this season going!

Bah humbug!

Well, my friend, you lucked out this time. I checked my phone and only video of your swings was when I clicked stop, and put it in my pocket. Yep, video of the ground and darkness. I figured out I was doing it wrong taking a video of Tanur's basketball game last night. Videoed the whole first period and clicked stop...and it started to record. My arm was tired....AND I missed his first ever time on the court!

I will be ready next time!

OOey, OOey, OOOOEEYYYY!!!!! Just found out that a little local 9 hole muni is open! I'm gonna go sneak in 9! No range anywhere close tho so this could be an adventure lol.

Happy Colorado Mountain Course Opening Day guys! For some reason, all of the tracks around me decide to open April 1. The golf season is officially open for business! Lookin forward to sharing a great season with you all!

(Not that ill get to play with all the snow in the forecast lol)

Last edited:
Majority of the snow should be gone by tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. I am hoping to get out mid week for my first round. Maybe GVR!!

Majority of the snow should be gone by tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. I am hoping to get out mid week for my first round. Maybe GVR!!

Next week is supposed to be gorgeous weather. Enjoy!

Opening for 2 players with kc720 and myself at Heritage at Westmoor on Wednesday at 9:10. Its going to be a beautiful day.

I may be able to join you but I won't know till tomorrow evening. Don't hold a spot if others can jump in.

Have fun. I would love to join you but I can't drop my son off at school until 8:35 and the course is a half hour away so this time won't work. Maybe I'll be able to make it next time.

I will be spending a lot of time in the Denver area this spring / summer. I will give you guys a heads up so we can get out on the course!

Opening for 2 players with kc720 and myself at Heritage at Westmoor on Wednesday at 9:10. Its going to be a beautiful day.

Sad face, have a blast!

I may be able to join you but I won't know till tomorrow evening. Don't hold a spot if others can jump in.

Hope you can make it down. Let me know asap so I can let the course know.

Usually can only play Sat - Mon. Would love to expand my golf course experiences this summer.

Usually can only play Sat - Mon. Would love to expand my golf course experiences this summer.

You are welcome to come join us if you are free tomorrow!

Back