Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I'm good for Mon, Tues, Wed, and possibly Fri.

So I have some bad news. Tony and I won't be able to make it out at this time of the year. Some things came up here that needed to get taken care of. We are hoping for an end of summer trip instead. Super bummed about it guys. Sorry if we inconvenienced any of you.

So I have some bad news. Tony and I won't be able to make it out at this time of the year. Some things came up here that needed to get taken care of. We are hoping for an end of summer trip instead. Super bummed about it guys. Sorry if we inconvenienced any of you.
Damn sorry to hear that boys. Look forward to when you can.

Side note, I'm still open to having some guests out at Bear creek on 31st

Damn sorry to hear that boys. Look forward to when you can.

Side note, I'm still open to having some guests out at Bear creek on 31st
Im still in. Monday-tuesday double still?

Sorry to hear that, fellas. Hopefully catch you guys next time!

Get those things taken care of...we will be here when you are able to come out.

Im still in. Monday-tuesday double still?

We should probably get some tee times for Monday. I am in to play myself! Lets get a count and reserve some times. Riverdale Dunes?

We should probably get some tee times for Monday. I am in to play myself! Lets get a count and reserve some times. Riverdale Dunes?
Well thats 4 so far and Ive never played Riverdale. Sounds great.

So far we have...

ORUTRAVIS
EvF
Mtncowdog
mhg

Who else?

Well thats 4 so far and Ive never played Riverdale. Sounds great.

So far we have...

ORUTRAVIS
EvF
Mtncowdog
mhg

Who else?

Does 8:11 work for everybody?

Boy that's a drive. I will look at changing the tee time then. Cancelled the 8:11 tee time.

Boy that's a drive. I will look at changing the tee time then. Cancelled the 8:11 tee time.
Thanks. Sorry about that. Kind of a pain, I know.

What's up guys? Your Tapatalk picture is still snow! Hahaha anyone have a sweet Colorado golf pic they could put up?

Looking forward to playing! :twist:I'll be in Boulder staying with family and should be able to make just about any tee time Mon or Tue, assuming I can get out through the Bolder Boulder crowd!

What's up guys? Your Tapatalk picture is still snow! Hahaha anyone have a sweet Colorado golf pic they could put up?
Better? Its not golf but definitely sweet-style Colorado.
d5324e665c77b788998047ac1e6ee1ea.jpg

I think it might be buffering haha

Are we still playing Monday?

I'm good for playing any day except Thursday this coming week.

New to the forum, good to see a bunch of local members! First idea, haven't read or searched to see if it's been done, but what do y'all think of a THP Ryder Cup style event? Always wanted to get something like that lined up but never could get enough people's time on the same schedule. Why should the pros get to have all the fun!?

Back