Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Sounds good Randy. Thanks for the heads up. Bear dance was a blast last year. I'll update the post for bear dance on that Wednesday.

I'd recommend skipping CO National this year as conditions have gone downhill since Garrett left apparently. They also had another green vandalized this year.

Bear Dance would be a huge upgrade for that day and worth the drive down there. Some of us have coupons for cheaper rounds that are good for the entire group.

I will dust off the clubs and plan to join you on at least two of the days.

Get to see some awesome golf played...looking forward to it with H/P. Double bonus getting to see ORUT again as well.

Last edited:
Would like to join but working at CU all week.

Got one spot open at Buffalo Run, Friday 9:30

Gonna demo some irons before Bear Dance on Sunday. Where is the best spot to do so? Golfsmith in Golden? Any where else that would be better?

Gonna demo some irons before Bear Dance on Sunday. Where is the best spot to do so? Golfsmith in Golden? Any where else that would be better?
Golfsmith park meadows or pga super store

Golf Smith Park Meadows gets my vote.

What irons? Call and check that they have them. But those two are the best/biggest in Denver.

I didn't get this Sunday off or I would be joining you guys.

PGA superstore or GolfSmith, however, Broken Tee is having a demo day on Friday, so if you can make it you can try all the new stuff out.

Srixons and Callaway mostly

Here's a tentative schedule for our visit to beautiful Denver

Monday 5/30/16 - riverdale dunes
Tuesday 5-31-16 - bear creek (kang?)
Wednesday 6-1-16 - Bear dance
Thursday 6-2-16 - green valley ranch
Friday 6-3-16 - legacy/westwoods/open for anything

will probably schedule tee times around 8ish each morning

hope we can meet up with as many of you guys for as many rounds as possible

Have you scheduled tee times yet? Should we get a headcount for each round going?

^^ I'll be around and can play at Riverdale Dunes on Monday 5/30. I look forward to meeting some of the Colorado THPers!

I could potentially play Tuesday as well, although that's a fuzzier day in my scheduling with a work deadline I have to balance with travel.

Im in for the Monday and Tuesday rounds.

I'm out Tuesday rest is up in the air.

Let me know who all is interested in playing Bear creek 31st.

Back