Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Roxborough Park / Littleton
Anything on the south side along 470 is on the higher side for sure. Parker is just as bad but we made our move at what seemed a perfect time. Even though it was just across 470 was shocked but both sale and purchase worked in our favor.

You will be real close to "hammer time" and Arrowhead golf course in the Rox. That area is getting ready to grow rapidly too.

Best of luck looking and convincing!

Roxborough Park / Littleton
We looked in Littleton, but Parker has too much charm. Best of luck in your search, and hope you find the best area for you. Lots of courses in the area to choose from too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Okay Metro Denver, I will be in the Springs for Thanksgiving.... will winter weather be in the way of golf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay Metro Denver, I will be in the Springs for Thanksgiving.... will winter weather be in the way of golf?

It's Colorado, so it could be 70, really windy and cold, snow, or all of the above. Just keep an eye on the weather as it gets closer to your travel dates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LostDog13 is spot on. I've been swimming out doors and/or golfing some years and shoveling snow others.

LostDog13 is spot on. I've been swimming out doors and/or golfing some years and shoveling snow others.

I’ll plan to pack my clubs.... however and lucky for you Dougie, I won’t be packing my Speedo.... no plans do any swimming

I’ll plan to pack my clubs.... however and lucky for you Dougie, I won’t be packing my Speedo.... no plans do any swimming

Wish I was in town then would be good to see you. Good call on the swim apparel

Anybody up for a round tomorrow at Heritage Eagle Bend at 10:30?

I have rounds already paid for and have to use them it lose them. 1 spot then open but 4 @ 10:20. Need to know as soon as possible

Booked 2 @ 10:20 and one at 10:30 with spots still open on each time. Will check late tonight here and make changes as needed if available.

All you have to do is show up if they are open.

Booked 2 @ 10:20 and one at 10:30 with spots still open on each time. Will check late tonight here and make changes as needed if available.

I don’t get to Colorado until Wednesday.....

Closed out with two spots.

This will be my first CO winter... any advice on cart heaters and/or cart covers for the winter? Are either worth the investment?

BTW, I'm in Highlands Ranch. If anyone has room for another player, let me know. I'm finally settled (-ish) so I'd like to get out and play!

I’ll be out next week...not sure if I will have any free time though

Is golf even feasible in the Denver area this time of year?

Very much so

We are looking for our retirement destination, I love the Denver area but I thought golf would be limited in the winter months.

We are looking for our retirement destination, I love the Denver area but I thought golf would be limited in the winter months.

You’ll have colder air and frost delays, but it’s pretty temperate in the winter.

Golf can be had if your willing to layer and be patient. Not always an option but can get out a lot more than people think. Will not be there much this month but have already been out twice in December.

I'm playing Saturday afternoon! It's supposed to be mid-50s but it'll start in the mid-40s.

Making a trip for a bachelor party in May and curious if you all think Arrowhead is worth an extra Uber drive to play?

Making a trip for a bachelor party in May and curious if you all think Arrowhead is worth an extra Uber drive to play?

Not my first choice to play at over $100. Spend a little more and play Bear Dance. What part of town are you staying at? It would be easy to scare up some local THPers to join you in May.

Back