MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Sparks filled me in on this get together over the weekend in Kentucky. I'm very interested but can't commit this far out. Will need to wait a bit to commit to insure my schedule is free, so put me on the "Potential" list. Hope things work out so that I can make it.
This pleases me! Will add you to list 2 for now
I am looking at flights -
Arrive Fri 4:05 PM
Leave Sun 5:40 PM

Mike - is that enough time Sunday to get to the airport after the round?
And I can hang around the airport for OITW if need be - just like B'Stone U!
Absolutely and we will make sure you go out early too if needed

Between both lists we are near 60 4 months ahead of time...crazy

Put me down as a definite

Just a bump for those needing to reserve a room at the hotel

You can book a hotel room using 1 of the 2 methods below This will allow you to get the $20 off a night. The sooner we book the better as the hotel will be reviewing the rooms booked on May 1st and if we have a ton still available they may release them to the public:

Calling 1.877.757.7133 or 1.800.228.9290 by Friday, May 1, 2015. They must identify themselves as members of the "Hackers Golf Outing". After this date, reservations will be accepted basedon upon room type availability and the contracted rate may not be applicable.

 On-line using the link below
http://www.marriott.com/meeting-even...&stop_mobi=yes

who already has a room booked for Friday and Saturday night that has room for another? It's been so long I can't remember. I need to start writing things down :confused2:

And u aren't preparing for anything so there's 0 risk in booking a room unless u wait too long to cancel

who already has a room booked for Friday and Saturday night that has room for another? It's been so long I can't remember. I need to start writing things down :confused2:
Lol I dont think too many have booked yet I should get something next week that shows how many. Thread has been quiet til last night really

MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Good news is I am off work the 31st through 9/4. The bad news is I'd have to come up on 8/28 to play on the 29th. Let me see what I can finagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news is I am off work the 31st through 9/4. The bad news is I'd have to come up on 8/28 to play on the 29th. Let me see what I can finagle.

Where there's a will there is a way...hopefully it works out

Just a bump for those needing to reserve a room at the hotel

You can book a hotel room using 1 of the 2 methods below This will allow you to get the $20 off a night. The sooner we book the better as the hotel will be reviewing the rooms booked on May 1st and if we have a ton still available they may release them to the public:

Calling 1.877.757.7133 or 1.800.228.9290 by Friday, May 1, 2015. They must identify themselves as members of the "Hackers Golf Outing". After this date, reservations will be accepted basedon upon room type availability and the contracted rate may not be applicable.

 On-line using the link below
http://www.marriott.com/meeting-even...&stop_mobi=yes

Thanks for the reminder - hotel has been booked for the weekend. Link was really easy to use.

Thanks for the reminder - hotel has been booked for the weekend. Link was really easy to use.
Glad to hear...going to be one awesome weekend with a ton of awesome folks

Glad to hear...going to be one awesome weekend with a ton of awesome folks
This may be the understatement of the week (other than you not being an A player)!
I am really looking forward to it!

Southwest flights to Detroit.

Thank me later.

I just booked a room with 2 double beds for Friday and Saturday nights. Need to split the costs with at least 2 others, can bring a twin size airbed if someone is willing in order to save some $$. Room would be $102/ea with 3 of us...$77/ea if there are 4 of us. Room sparksjr now taking reservations...

Thinking about just driving up Saturday morning and then staying the night at the resort then golf and head home Sunday. Depending on the group I have coming with me too

Thinking about just driving up Saturday morning and then staying the night at the resort then golf and head home Sunday. Depending on the group I have coming with me too
Yeah I'm leaning that way as well

Well it seems my other trip was canceled. This may have to take the place of that...

Back