I actually think Wie has much more upside than Ko does as I think many more casual sports fans recognize her and her name over Ko. What I am referencing is current "buzz". Ko has been winning steadily the last 2 years, Wie hasn't done anything other than go to some goofy putting stance and wear shoes that JRod doesn't approve of.

Again I have no real idea, just curious as Callaway essentially traded one LPGA player for another and I am guessing will be paying Wie much less than Ko is getting from PXG.

I agree. Ko is a great player. Arguably, she has been the best in the world for a couple of years. Struggling as of late, and major changes, we will see what the future brings. I just wonder how well she can be marketed?

I love this move for both Callaway and Michelle. When I think of the LPGA Michelle Wie is one of the only names that pops in to my head. I would absolutely love to see her come out and kick some major butt with Callaway in tow.

I really hope Michelle has a resurgence such immense talent that got lost along the way. Her swing at one time was a thing of beauty.

"Callaway Golf, making Michelle great again" I agree they have absolutely nothing to lose.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back