Michigan hackers, check in here

Kind of crazy to think we have had Pure Michigan 3 times in the Grandaddy.
Would love to make it an even 4! Even if it isn't me.

Would love to make it an even 4! Even if it isn't me.

Hopefully more of your brethren jump in with entries and increase your odds. You guys have had a great run at the greatest event ever created.

Hopefully more of your brethren jump in with entries and increase your odds. You guys have had a great run at the greatest event ever created.
Couldn't agree more. We've been plugging away!

Entry is in! If the other Michigan guys don't enter they are crazy! That event is absolute perfection. Let's keep the string of Michigan participants going.

It's not fun hitting 240 off the tee and being 30-60 yards behind you. Ohio better be ready.

All misreads I am sure.. Nice seeing U and the family again today.. Looking forward to getting down to your beautiful club soon.. I appreciate the prep spirit... No concedes.. Little bit of trash talk.. Good times...

Entry is in! If the other Michigan guys don't enter they are crazy! That event is absolute perfection. Let's keep the string of Michigan participants going.

I'm in as well, hope to see some Michiganders in the mix this year

I'm in as well, hope to see some Michiganders in the mix this year

For those of us who aren't quite up to speed on what event you are talking about, can you please fill us in? Thanks

Entry is already in. I'll take one for the team and go for Michigan. You drive a hard bargain.

For those of us who aren't quite up to speed on what event you are talking about, can you please fill us in? Thanks

#TheGrandaddy
An all expense paid trip to California, to play golf with and Against the #ZooCrew, and you get to be fitted with clubs provided by Callaway...
Check out the recap threads, and live update threads.

We will have to play a round and I can talk your ear off!

Man I hope some day I'll get a chance to do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but the extended range forecast has got me excited. Sunday it is supposed to be in the 70's! FINALLY some warm weather; I can't wait to hit the links!

Who is up for some golf soon? Looks like weather is hopefully headed in the right direction!

Who is up for some golf soon? Looks like weather is hopefully headed in the right direction!

I'm looking to play on saturday...

Where are you thinking, Captain!

Not sure yet really, was thinking somewhere along I-75N so maybe some of our northern friends could join us.

I am down for anything this weekend, I know MusicMaster and I will be getting a couple rounds in

I'm down for a round! Let's make a day of it! Maybe we can go to Home Depot if there's time, I don't know if we will have time?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Might be able to chip and Putt based on location....

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but the extended range forecast has got me excited. Sunday it is supposed to be in the 70's! FINALLY some warm weather; I can't wait to hit the links!

We we still have about 8 inches of snow on the ground, with the warmer weather coming so quickly after all of the snow our courses will be swamped for the next week or two. I'm so ready to get out and start hitting my KING F6's they have spent the last month just looking good in my bag.

We we still have about 8 inches of snow on the ground, with the warmer weather coming so quickly after all of the snow our courses will be swamped for the next week or two. I'm so ready to get out and start hitting my KING F6's they have spent the last month just looking good in my bag.

They are pretty...

Have you guys started any RR prep? I would love to get out and play get some practice in with you guys!

I hope the team is meshing well so far. June will be here before you know it!

Stribs & I are gonna play Willow Metro park this Sunday @ 10:17 if anyone wants to jump in. Let us know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you guys started any RR prep? I would love to get out and play get some practice in with you guys!

I hope the team is meshing well so far. June will be here before you know it!
Mental prep, yes. Physical prep, very soon. Match play prep, in abundance soon.

Back