• Golden Horseshoe - Gold

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Golden Horseshoe- Green

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
They have hotels down that way. Just sayin’ 😜
True but I think I'm stuck cat sitting for most of these weekends as my wife is out of town lol. Depending on which weekend though that could be an option!

River Course x2
Plantation Course x1
Darn. Do you have flexibility to change? When I worked there (a couple decades ago) their third course (the Woods course) was the private course that was much nicer than the other 2. The River and Plantation are closer to the resort and have notoriety since the Michelob open was held on the River but those who played them often said the Woods was the nicest of the bunch. I've played all 3 several times and the Woods was my favorite. (Things might have changed in the last 20 years but everyone I took to play with me raved about the Woods course)

Darn. Do you have flexibility to change? When I worked there (a couple decades ago) their third course (the Woods course) was the private course that was much nicer than the other 2. The River and Plantation are closer to the resort and have notoriety since the Michelin open was held on the River but those who played them often said the Woods was the nicest of the bunch. I've played all 3 several times and the Woods was my favorite. (Things might have changed in the last 20 years but everyone I took to play with me raved about the Woods course)
Can't hurt to ask!

I have two golf outings the following week. Kingsmill over the weekend and then Ballyhack. Whatever will I do? :LOL: Still want to make this one though. Been a while since we've had a good unofficial THP outing.
Love Kingsmill. Every year We would stay and Play.

I would have loved to come, but I've gone a bit crazy on golf trips this year. One to San Diego, a THP Experience, one in April, probably one in May, and another in October. Had it been like a 4-6 hour drive I could have done it, but a bit too far. Hopefully next year.

Can't hurt to ask!
Can I get in on any of this action? 🤪

——

Ok so right now we’ll be looking at April 27th. Good way to end Masters Month. Maybe GH in April will be our tradition like no other. 😁

Has a Course been decided?

Just looked at Prices, that's out of my range since I can barely finish 18. Have fun all.

Just looked at Prices, that's out of my range since I can barely finish 18. Have fun all.
GH has Gold and Green. Green is quite nice and 1/2 cost of Gold. ;)

Green or Gold?
I’m up for either. Gold obviously is the Augusta modeled one but Green is nice too. I’m down for whatever preference folks have.

I’m up for either. Gold obviously is the Augusta modeled one but Green is nice too. I’m down for whatever preference folks have.
I played the green last year & it was in pretty good shape. Cheaper

POLL HAS BEEN ADDED!!!

Remember if you don’t vote you hate democracy, puppies, and all things fun.

(If you say other put a comment what course you want.)

POLL HAS BEEN ADDED!!!

Remember if you don’t vote you hate democracy, puppies, and all things fun.

(If you say other put a comment what course you want.)
I will literally play anywhere as long as it's not much further a drive.

I cast the first vote for Other because I’m contrarian like that 😜

I cast the first vote for Other because I’m contrarian like that 😜
Seinfeld Soup GIF

I voted

I voted for Gold considering I played the Green not long ago

Voted but I’m good with whatever

First post updated with Ins and Maybes

We’ll let the poll go for a few more days. So please let us know if you are interested if you haven’t already and vote!

Its about 2 hours further away that I can drive and play. Would take me 6 hours. Looks like a great time and course selection

Its about 2 hours further away that I can drive and play. Would take me 6 hours. Looks like a great time and course selection
Maybe we can get one going farther west later on the next go round?

Maybe we can get one going farther west later on the next go round?
My old back ain't swinging after about 4 hours. May come that way and get a room one night to play the next day.

Back