Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather looks to be decent on Saturday. Hopefully the exact opposite of last year....

Sand and short game practice in the books..... went far better than I had expected. Clubs shined up and ready to go. The only thing that didn't go as planned was my last gripe wipe was completely dry when I opened it.

Bank tomorrow for some US cash, and then I am ready to go!

Starting to battle a serious cold. Blasting it with lots of vitamin c and rest! I guess golfing in shorts and 40 degree weather the other day wasnt the smartest move!

Do not feel slighted if I stay slightly away.
I mean no disrespect, but have about 14 THP Events coming up.

Do not feel slighted if I stay slightly away.
I mean no disrespect, but have about 14 THP Events coming up.
Mother in law also hooked me up with some natural oil stuff. Ill be good to go! ( ill pack the purell just in case haha )

Mother in law also hooked me up with some natural oil stuff. Ill be good to go! ( ill pack the purell just in case haha )

Sounds good. I always have it with me and will be loaded with Airborn

No Coersitus in MN. Looks like we will have another joining us so line-ups will change again.

Starting to battle a serious cold. Blasting it with lots of vitamin c and rest! I guess golfing in shorts and 40 degree weather the other day wasnt the smartest move!

If you turn out to be my partner and it gets serious I may need to ask my wife who is a doc for a favor.....if we are not partners...well you are on your own my friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you turn out to be my partner and it gets serious I may need to ask my wife who is a doc for a favor.....if we are not partners...well you are on your own my friend :)

haha good looking out! . Plenty of time in between now and then :)

In all seriousness, when you see JB, give him a fist bump.

All packed and ready to go!

Round 1 - Live Driver Testing on the course:
IceyShanks
fairband
Snoprojoe

Rambler

Round 2 - Competition round - 2 man teams with Vegas scoring:
Hawk - IceyShanks
Nighthawk117a - cdubbaya

You all ready, let's do this!!!

Are we playing the tips?

Do you want to play the tips?

Ill play play the ladies tee if that what im told! I was just curious :)

Ill play play the ladies tee if that what im told! I was just curious :)

For the driver testing. People can play any tees they like. If you want to play the tips, I say play the tips.

I am up for whatever the group wants to do. However, when you add in the likelihood of rain and 20mph winds it will play well over 7,000 yards from the tips.....

Maybe an odd question with weather in mind... I would exactly say I own "golf pants" but are dark blue jeans allowed? I didnt see anything on their site about it. They are nice looking :) At least my wifey says so.

You all ready, let's do this!!!

Line-ups are not set in stone so don't read anything into what is listed in the first post.

Are we playing the tips?

For the competition round.....hell no!

Maybe an odd question with weather in mind... I would exactly say I own "golf pants" but are dark blue jeans allowed? I didnt see anything on their site about it. They are nice looking :) At least my wifey says so.

Golf pants are a very good investment for someone who plays in MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back