bkuehn1952

Making Bogies Since 1960
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
10.4 Index
A belated introduction. I found my way here thanks to @AuzzieMatt. Please don't hold it against him. I have been test-driving the site for a month and I enjoy it a lot. A great sense of energy here. Thanks Matt!!

I just turned 70 last month. Started playing in 1960, at Riverview Golf Club in Appleton, WI. Sadly, the club no longer exists. I have spent time in WI, MA, NH, VT, NY and now the Mitten State. I have never been a great player, but I have had my moments over the past 6+ decades. With my golf season dependent on how the snow flies, I will likely continue to babble away here on the site. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!

IMG_2248.JPG

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome to THP

Been thinking a lot about playing in MI coming up. It's a state that I think is underrated when it comes to golf.

Hope you stick around, this place is pretty awesome!

Welcome to THP.

Belated welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

:welcome: Where in The Mitten? Ex-Detroit area here, now living in SC where the snow very rarely flies!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Any relation to Harvey Kuene, the former MLB manager?
Not likely. Many immigrant names get modified so it might be possible. We have an "h" instead of an "n" like Harvey, but we pronounce the name the same. I have gotten this question quite a bit but as time passes, fewer people remember Harvey.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Been thinking a lot about playing in MI coming up. It's a state that I think is underrated when it comes to golf.

Hope you stick around, this place is pretty awesome!
Take the ferry from Manitowoc to Ludington, MI. From there work your way north or south along the lake. Lots of great golf along Lake Michigan on both sides,

Glad you're sticking around mate!

Welcome! My wife's family is from Michigan some great courses up that way.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back