Miura and Linksoul Collab

I'm familiar with the "Sunday" bag concept though I didn't know that the market segment was big enough to support a release like this.

@JB What is your best guess as to the size of this segment? Obviously the companies think that there is a market, even though it's a limited release.

For the clean and simple crowd they are really nice looking clubs, that's for sure.

Am I the only one who stopped reading at the word chakra?

I'm familiar with the "Sunday" bag concept though I didn't know that the market segment was big enough to support a release like this.

@JB What is your best guess as to the size of this segment? Obviously the companies think that there is a market, even though it's a limited release.

Small. I know that is not much of an answer. But it will be 100 or less.

I think it is a great idea, once you get the hang of it and the various shotmaking, I’d like to think it may have a positive impact on your game. I would it would be fun to have a set. Plus I like the subtle look, colours don’t bother me at all.

That made me laugh out loud in the office.
I think I want animals on mine. Or to narrow that down dogs.

German Shephard 4 iron
Golden Retriever 5 iron
Black Lab 6 iron
Poodle 7 iron
Corgi 8 iron
Terrier 9 iron
Chihuahua PW

And yes I spent time going by size.
That would have to put a Great Dane in the driver spot and maybe a St. Bernard in the 3w?
Hybrids are going to be tough for me.

Ummm no thanks

the numbers on the bottom are meaningless

wait no not like that

I like the idea.
It's better than jacked club number / loft correlations from my perspective.

I'm an engineer who likes numbers.. This idea hurts my brain a little bit..

Very interesting. The clubs look really sharp. The whole color dot thing would be a bit of an adjustment. Not the worst thing I've ever seen for sure, but it could make for awkward times in a round.

Back