Mizuno 2014 full line guide is online

kenh

Over the top
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
short game
I've always loved Mizuno irons even though I have always been confused by them but that guide is a nice place to start for sure. Some kind of Mizuno staggered set would be very nice with MP-H4 in the 5/6, MP-54 in the 7/8 and MP 64 in the 9/P or something.

Man, those MP-4s are beautiful clubs, I'm going to give them test drive.

I don't think I have ever seen a Mizuno golf ball. Is this their first year offering?

I don't think I have ever seen a Mizuno golf ball. Is this their first year offering?

They had one over in Japan for a while, I think they were made by Bridgestone not positive though.

I've always loved Mizuno clubs. I gamed their entire line of clubs a few times minus the putter. The MX-500 driver and MP-001 fairway woods are still some of my favorites of all time. I still miss those bad boys. Have you guys hit the JPX EZ Forged irons yet? I hit some a few days ago and they are pretty sweet. It was so easy to hit for a forged iron and flew for what seemed like miles. I would definitely recommend checking them out if you get the chance.

Thanks for the links, some really good looking stuff, i am waiting for my irons to start to wear out, and next set will be Mizuno

Putters and balls are not US products.

Some nice looking irons in there. I'd like to swing the 54's and 59's.

The new Fli-hi hybrid looks very nice. I really like everything Mizuno does. Their woods are very underrated.

I agree with that assessment for sure. I still play Mizuno hybrids (MP-CLK with Fubuki Shafts) and are the longest I have hit. Not to mention, they put fantastic shafts in every wood they produce.
The new Fli-hi hybrid looks very nice. I really like everything Mizuno does. Their woods are very underrated.

My son has the driver and 3 wood and just kills them, his shots and misses are predictable.

TIL,

mizuno makes balls?

Just picked up my 54s yesterday. Such pretty little babies. If anyone is at THPVegas this weekend they are there with me to hit if you want.

Have you guys hit the JPX EZ Forged irons yet? I hit some a few days ago and they are pretty sweet. It was so easy to hit for a forged iron and flew for what seemed like miles. I would definitely recommend checking them out if you get the chance.

There's a preview thread for the JPX-EZ here at http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?47373-Mizuno-JPX-EZ-Irons-Preview. I hope a forum testing thread comes along too.

No plans to change from my current JPX-825 Pro's, though I may have to add a JPX driver to my ponder list.

Last edited:
I've got my sights set on the EZ Forged set mixed with the Fli-Hi hybrids. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of 825s at the beginning of the year and now I'm glad I waited.

All the clubs I would be interested in are RH only. Understand why they do it but it still sucks for us lefties.

Anyone compare the Mizuno wedges vs Vokey wedges? Interested in your thoughts.......

Anyone compare the Mizuno wedges vs Vokey wedges? Interested in your thoughts.......

I liked the grind on the Mizuno over the vokey but that's very much one person's feel vs another. Both are solid wedges, but then again there's a lot of solid wedges out there right now

I actually have both Vokeys and MP-T11 wedges. (trying to sell both if you're interested as well haha). Both are fantastic. They both feel great on impact, spin the ball as well as expected. I like the standard shaft offerings from Mizuno better (DG Spinners). The heads on the Mizunos are probably a little smaller profile than the Vokey. I switched back to the Vokeys from the Mizunos because I wanted to play a higher bounce at the time. It's really hard to choose one over the other, as I really like both.

Mp 54,Ez Forged, Ez driver, Ez hybrid are all on the must try list. The first pair of shoes in black look awesome.

I want to try the mp54's. would hit the mp59's too for kicks. Bums me out how little they make for the lefties.

Mp54s are so buttery soft and very forgiving for a player's club. Ive never hit a 4i or 5i as well as I hit these. Also got a mp h4 2i and 3i coming. The 3i I hit in a sim was stupid easy to hit. If the 2i and 3i works out ill be dropping woods out of my bag

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Would love to give those 54's a few swings.

Mizuno have always made a great forged iron, only reason I switched from Callaway to Mizuno was there forged iron, now that Callaway has (for a few years now) a great forged iron, I've been saving my money to get some. Hello Apex!
Nothing wrong with Mizuno, they have a solid line up and product.

The MP r-12 wedges are fantastic. They would have been in my bag if the store had both lofts I was looking for. Great feel and touch also really solid on full shots. The last time I had a Vokey was about 5 years ago and I didn't get along with it at all. I'm sure they have changed a lot since then so I can't give a fair comparison on their current line.

Back