growing up in Japan, this hits me in the feels.

Well the website refuses to load :(

Ugh

Decent price at $110

Endless loop of shopping bag :( update cart- can't get to checkout.

Spinning, spinning, error. Poop.

Well, this is interesting. I may have succeeded - something that has exactly, let me check history, yes, NEVER happened before.

:oops::oops:

"add to cart" button is not doing anything for me

Well, this is interesting. I may have succeeded - something that has exactly, let me check history, yes, NEVER happened before.
I did too, but that was a poopshow. God I hate LE. The exclusivity does nothing for me. I just like this design. I swear they make it nearly impossible for someone who doesn't just sit on a computer all day though. It came up late, the website was running like hell, but it appears to have gone through. I've had LE order confirmations not be the end of the journey though, so I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

300 available or there were 300 available as of 20 minutes ago :ROFLMAO: ... anyway, not as LE as most LE things these days, which is nice

That is wonderful.

I did too, but that was a poopshow. God I hate LE. The exclusivity does nothing for me. I just like this design. I swear they make it nearly impossible for someone who doesn't just sit on a computer all day though. It came up late, the website was running like hell, but it appears to have gone through. I've had LE order confirmations not be the end of the journey though, so I'm not counting my chickens just yet.
Everything you said, I agree and have experienced myself. Back in the day, I had a Cameron membership - 'won' a staff bag, etc, days? later, ooh, sorry we made a mistake, you get nothing, no nothing. So, that was the end of the Cameron covers for me - I traded the few I had for a new of irons that I had lusted for - and I never played them well.

Like you I really like the cover - I did so many Cherry Blossom festivals in DC growing up. So this would be great memory/useable item. And the clash of colors - might make opponents sick and give me an edge. :LOL:o_O😬

This is a really, really cool headcover

And the weirdness begins. I have the confirmation page still up, saw a confirmation email, clicked on it, said it did not dowload, now it has disappeared (email, not in trash or junk or inbox). Did Mizuno pull it back? who knows. Never had that happen before either.

Never a dull moment in the putter cover department.

Got busy and missed it.. 😭😭

I really wanted this one..

300 available or there were 300 available as of 20 minutes ago :ROFLMAO: ... anyway, not as LE as most LE things these days, which is nice
Did you get it to go through? Get one?
And the weirdness begins. I have the confirmation page still up, saw a confirmation email, clicked on it, said it did not dowload, now it has disappeared (email, not in trash or junk or inbox). Did Mizuno pull it back? who knows. Never had that happen before either.

Never a dull moment in the putter cover department.
I screenshot everything and I will rain fire down upon them if they try to jack this up. Lol

Back