Also,

Screenshot_20230323_185640_eBay.jpg

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

This is the most optimistic guy on earth.

Hope so. I think mine gets here today.
Anything is possible, my new ST-Z 230 arrived today, a few days early from second confirmed date (but late from original date - no biggie). So, maybe it's in the mail or arrive later who knows. Club arrived Fed Ex Ground - but I am not far from Mizuno's sending location anyway.

FIngers remain crossed and hopes remain high. Someone post the actual photo with Mizuno logo/tag - versus the old photos?

So that's not you then?๐Ÿ˜ฌ
No. I have a buddy here who seems very interesting in buying mine off me but I don't know if I like him enough for that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anything is possible, my new ST-Z 230 arrived today, a few days early from second confirmed date (but late from original date - no biggie).
Unrelated to this thread, but really anxious to hear your thoughts

Unrelated to this thread, but really anxious to hear your thoughts
I will post in the other thread. But what I know so far:

Had a fitting with Callaway for the Paradym. It went ok, but I was just not ready to pull the trigger. Something felt off. So, I went to a paid fitting at a local golf shop. Demoed about 5 or 6 clubs:

Paradym
Paradym X

Forget what shafts - silver and red Hzdrus - I think.

ST-Z 230
ST-X 230

Lin-Q red 50 (all they had) and a couple other shafts Ka'ali blue in there maybe one of the Hzrdus (can't recall).

TSr 2 - forget what shafts

Maybe 1 other that I cannot remember.

Got a starting point with my current ST-Z 220 (with lin-q Black).

I was ready to go in whatever direction - but in the end. The St-Z 230 - more distance and accuracy, higher ball speed, and most importantly dropped spin about 500 rpm (and sometimes about 700) putting me in perfect place for my speed (slow) and age (old).

The ST-Z 230 was a no brainer based on the data. It was used both early and late in the demo - results were only slightly shorter later - sort of confirming what the data showed (this was about 80-100 balls later).

I am ready to hit this club!

Sorry to jack this thread - won't do that again (here anyway).๐Ÿ˜ฌ:rolleyes:

20230324_145613.jpg

Looks like EP made this cover for them, not surprised based on the quality of it

Another one coming

ugh, didn't need this to pop back up. WIsh I could have gotten one of these. so good looking.

We have something to build off, finally!!!
I like the omoi 7โ€™ish putter and the other bladeโ€™y slant neck. I would have to change the grip though.. the stock omoi grips is not where itโ€™s at..

Back