Two weeks! I waited 12 weeks for my 223’s…I ordered these the 21st and the came today. Prettiest irons I’ve ever owned: JPX 923 Hot Metal Pros, 2 up, +1/2” i110 Steel Fiber shafts…

That ferrule/grip combo?

I went with the MCC Plus 4 in blue. I thought about going with a softer grip, but couldn't find anything I liked enough. I had the MCC Plus 4's on my 921's and really liked them, so I just stuck with them. They also work pretty well with my sweaty hands and that was important to me. Are you going with black or were you thinking about a color to mix it up?
I am down to the regular MCC in black/white or the MCC Teams in white/blue. Gotta have midsize and there are limited selections when ordering custom Mizuno through Golf Galaxy.

I am down to the regular MCC in black/white or the MCC Teams in white/blue. Gotta have midsize and there are limited selections when ordering custom Mizuno through Golf Galaxy.

I love blue, so that was my first choice, but I imagine the black/white grips would give it a clean look to go with the clean and classy heads. Can't really go wrong either way.

Two weeks! I waited 12 weeks for my 223’s…I ordered these the 21st and the came today. Prettiest irons I’ve ever owned: JPX 923 Hot Metal Pros, 2 up, +1/2” i110 Steel Fiber shafts…

LOVE these!!!

And shineys have arrived!!!

9A58E2ED-F185-4AB1-8C0D-EB257C500FF5.jpeg

425B4D03-43CF-491B-AA91-58A4B415568F.jpeg

E8F00056-18BC-4305-A6C3-27191E96DEC5.jpeg

When pre-sale came out after I was able to hit them…so like September 23rd
Wow. So if I order mine at my fitting tomorrow I might get them in less than 3 weeks. Sweet!! 💪👍

When pre-sale came out after I was able to hit them…so like September 23rd

Thanks! Y’all are giving me hope! I’ve been trying to prepare myself for a long wait. Maybe it won’t be so bad after all!

I was shocked when they came today. I didn’t ask when I ordered and just assumed they be at least 8 weeks. In fact I set a reminder in my phone at the 8 week mark! 🤣. I was fitted Wednesday, Sept 21st. , so it was 15 days…

Need your help here guys, major life decision.

Any appreciable value of going 7-GW in the HMP, then 5-6 in HM? Or splitting hairs here?
My goal is to maintain real world gaps in the longer irons, where they typically start to close up somewhat due to poor strike etc, so wondering if the HM will offer slight improvement.

mizuno is crushing it with the turnaround time from order to fulfillment. wow!

mizuno is crushing it with the turnaround time from order to fulfillment. wow!
For sure. And to think we were a little nervous about putting in our orders for VC 2 weeks out.
Meanwhile at Mizuno

I do not need them I do not need them they're not the best fit there's no pressing need shorter blades are coming I do not need them I do not need them I do not need them..

Need your help here guys, major life decision.

Any appreciable value of going 7-GW in the HMP, then 5-6 in HM? Or splitting hairs here?
My goal is to maintain real world gaps in the longer irons, where they typically start to close up somewhat due to poor strike etc, so wondering if the HM will offer slight improvement.

I don't have any hard data to provide, but for me, the HM was a little more forgiving than the HMP. On solid strikes, there was very little difference in carry distance. On mis-hits though, I lost more yardage with the HMP. I would think with longer clubs, the mis-hits would be more pronounced and the extra forgiveness of the HM would help a bit. Again, that's just from my experience. Others may have a different opinions. Personally, if I was looking at the HMP, I would be considering the same thing and would probably go HM in the long irons and then 7 iron down in HMP.

I do not need them I do not need them they're not the best fit there's no pressing need shorter blades are coming I do not need them I do not need them I do not need them..
I’m not here to remind you of the sound and feel.
What kind of friend would do such a thing?!
Certainly not this one. 😈

I’m not here to remind you of the sound and feel.
What kind of friend would do such a thing?!
Certainly not this one. 😈
You're a duck. I mean, "true friend". 😆. I'm talking about the Tours though.

Edit: that's a typo. Obviously. You know you're not a duck. 🦆 That'd be silly.

Oh my. Those are purtyyyyyy!(y)

Random question for you guys. Did you get any kind of shipping notice beforehand or did they just show up at your door?
I got a shipping notice but did not order from Mizuno direct - had to go to a 3rd party to get the shaft I’m fitted into installed

Hello - I sent Mizuno a note to see if there are any updates to the current custom shaft list.
They advised nothing will change until next year after the start of the season IF any new shafts will be added.
Hope this helps if you are waiting to place an order...

I got a shipping notice but did not order from Mizuno direct - had to go to a 3rd party to get the shaft I’m fitted into installed

Gotcha. I ordered through a PGA SS on 10/1 and I've received the order confirmation from them, but nothing else. I was expecting at least a month or so to get them in hand, but you guys getting them in two weeks has given me hope! 🤞

How do y'all get the blue ferrules? I don't see it as an option from anyone. But now that I've seen them, I can't "unsee" them...

You're a duck. I mean, "true friend". 😆. I'm talking about the Tours though.

Edit: that's a typo. Obviously. You know you're not a duck. 🦆 That'd be silly.

Also you really need to get the tours..😁

Back