Mizuno M Craft Putters

Has anyone else experienced any rusting? I know these are plated but I'm seeing rust creep into one of the seams on the crease in the cavity back.
My blue VI still looks like new, no problems here.

I checked out the used black II I just received and don't see any issues with rust.

FFC1645C-1412-4C94-A04E-C23C2D1E9BB6.jpeg

This is what mine looks like after 7 +\- rounds

Edit: talked to mizuno and they said (I bought mine second hand (but new)) I’m out of luck regarding help fixing the issue. Let me know if anyone has any ideas on remedy - thank you!

Last edited:
View attachment 9021801

This is what mine looks like after 7 +\- rounds

Edit: talked to mizuno and they said (I bought mine second hand (but new)) I’m out of luck regarding help fixing the issue. Let me know if anyone has any ideas on remedy - thank you!

I actually noticed a little spec of rust today in that same cavity spot just more toward the toe. It's disappointing but I guess I can say it adds character kind of like Jordan Spieth's Scotty has.

I also don't mind the rust, it definitely gives the putter more character. I do think it's important though for the rusting to be acknowledged.

I was lucky enough to score one of the new Scotty Champions Choice Button back / Terrylium putters, so I've been gaming a 34" Newport the last couple rounds. I've had a blast comparing the M Craft II to Scotty's "softest"

Reactions: KEV
I also don't mind the rust, it definitely gives the putter more character. I do think it's important though for the rusting to be acknowledged.

I was lucky enough to score one of the new Scotty Champions Choice Button back / Terrylium putters, so I've been gaming a 34" Newport the last couple rounds. I've had a blast comparing the M Craft II to Scotty's "softest"
What are your thoughts on it so far?

Very, very impressed. I like milled putters with soft feel (you can prob tell that from my collection, Evnroll ER2B, ER5, M Craft II, and now the Buttonback Newport) and this is the best all-around of the bunch. Very crisp, solid and soft. Way better than the Scotty Special Select series.

Attachments

• 1BC63287-E9F3-4751-9EEC-1D3FF8628C2A.jpeg
    1BC63287-E9F3-4751-9EEC-1D3FF8628C2A.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 12
  • AE6ECCF4-568F-4667-A551-6E0836B96A02.jpeg
    AE6ECCF4-568F-4667-A551-6E0836B96A02.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 13
The M Craft IV should have been in my life a lot sooner. With it in my hands I'm like

These were just a few of the birdies on the back 9 today. I bought the putter with this course, and ones like it in mind, so I love when it absolutely shines there. Great touch, feedback, and stability for challenging greens. Love it.

*WARNING - M Craft putters can give you a fist pump cramp. :p

I'm still enjoying everything about my VI, really good fit for me since day one, and the grip change just made it that much better. I'm sure I might be able to find another putter out there that could work as well for me as this one, but really doubt I'd find one that is better, so I'm not looking. :thumb:

After a brief fling with the Wrist Lock grip I have ordered a Deep Etched to put on. I'm really looking forward to the combination of my M Craft II, the Deep Etched and the Stability Shaft together. I think some fun is about to be had.

Back