GHIN 7.5

Interesting. I expected more blue.
Specifically the CorTech chamber.

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a 5W as well

looks good. SIM vibes.

hey Mizzy.. Wut dis??:unsure::unsure::LOL::LOL:

1689708366696.png

Still a sexy looking wood. Man they make some great looking clubs!

Yeah, I’ll have that please.

That fairway and G driver would match up the UST July 4th shaft I won very well.

These look so good, Mizuno woods are under rated.

This design lofted to 14 1U could be strong off the tee

I knew.. just fun to ask. And funny that the sneak peaked it.. hope they added a little spin to it. The previous G model was the lowest launching and spinning driver I have ever hit..
Who would you want that? That's what the other models are for.

We'll have to wait a bit on these, but I am so excited for people on the G. The Z and X are good but don't really make waves.

Who would you want that? That's what the other models are for.

last time they only made a 9 degree head in the G. If they had made a 10.5 it could have been the ultimate bomber. It was fast. I just could get it elevated regularly. When I did it was super deep.

last time they only made a 9 degree head in the G. If they had made a 10.5 it could have been the ultimate bomber. It was fast. I just could get it elevated regularly. When I did it was super deep.
There is a 10.5° loft option on the conforming list for right-handers. LH only gets a 9° head (assuming they release all the variations on the conforming list). Also interesting that it's a 440cc head. Wasn't the previous G head 460?

Mizzy fairways are so good and crazy hot off the face. This thing looks like it’s going to hit some crazy long bombs.

Saw these yesterday. I assume they will be part of the driver may be part of the Victory Cup. These look really good.

Back