Mizuno T22 Wedges

Some super cool info in the vid..

X grind mentioned. Watched for a second time the rep mentions that they kinda split the difference from a full face groove wedges and a standard extended the face out a bit.. LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!

Love that look!

saw these on a Mizuno Staffers instagram this morning... They are legit. love the rough looking copper vs shiny pristine. These are awesome!

These would look killer with some blacked out shafts.. Also the dude with the man bun says something about an X grind.. hmmm...

Interesting when they showed him the head that had been out in the wild already, how he said it changed and I guess was more subtle.

Now I am SUPER curious.

Every pic I see of them makes them look better.

They picked a perfect look vs. shiny version of copper. I would bag them in a second.

Mind officially blow

1626288387394.gif

Those look good.
How forgiving are they? Probably not enough for me.
Let me guess. Right hand only. Right?
Expectations for me are low so I don't suffer disappointment. I don't need new wedges anyway.:cry:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some super cool info in the vid..

X grind mentioned. Watched for a second time the rep mentions that they kinda split the difference from a full face groove wedges and a standard extended the face out a bit.. LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!

talk to me about this x grind. is it like callaway's x grind? higher bounce, but narrower sole?

talk to me about this x grind. is it like callaway's x grind? higher bounce, but narrower sole?

No idea.. I just heard the guy in the video mention it.. Mizuno classically has not offered many bounce/grind options. Total speculation, maybe bounce and grind options are a new frontier..

So many good wedges out there but then along comes this.

That finish is absolutely stunning!! I love my MP11 wedge… hmm…

Any news if they’re going to be available in LH models?

Last edited:
i need to know more about these wedges.

I think Mizuno is the new leader in the clubhouse for best looking wedge.

Mizuno is grinding. This a bit of a new frontier for the as I recall.

These pictures don’t tell much of a story. Hard to tell anything. Other than there are options.

20574AA1-C717-481C-B769-CB505B5DA8A2.pngDB099D63-D6F2-4F42-8BB5-80CCF33A39C6.png5A3BD70D-AFA2-4E74-B191-48E65DBFD2E5.png

Mizuno is grinding. This a bit of a new frontier for the as I recall.

These pictures don’t tell much of a story. Hard to tell anything. Other than there are options.

View attachment 9016974View attachment 9016975View attachment 9016976
They’ve always had different grinds, they’ve just always been loft specific based on their data collection of what the majority will benefit from in certain lofts. I’ve always taken it as a way to keep SKU’s down, but this year it appears they’re swinging for the fences.

If they have the grinds I like, those copper wedges could come home with me. But I won’t preorder anything this year.

Back