Due to the wear pattern that develops or you just like looking down at satin more? I've got one of each and I think I might prefer looking down on the Satin more but I really like the looks of the copper. Not sure if that makes sense lol
Not due to the wear. It has a nice wear pattern and I am used to it looking at my MIM copper wear. I just think satin is quintessential

Due to the wear pattern that develops or you just like looking down at satin more? I've got one of each and I think I might prefer looking down on the Satin more but I really like the looks of the copper. Not sure if that makes sense lol
I have been able to get more use out of the wedges I have. I really like the compact profile and the feel is second to none. So soft. I have the copper (which I love) but I think I should have gone satin. The 60 is pretty dang versatile around the green for any shot needed.
Blue is the correct answer

Blue is the correct answer
I loved my blue T22's so much. They were head turners and conversation starters on the course for sure!

We are finally starting to get a little grass on the fairways and I'm so excited to really see what these wedges can do when not being hit off hardpan with paper thin dormant bermuda, Initial results look promising as I put one to about 8 inches from 73 yards last night. 4 holes later I chipped on in for eagle from off the fringe and then follow it up with a decent pitch from about 50 yards out. It was a front pin with a false front and I landed about 2-3 yards too far and was about 20 ft above the pin. Not a bad shot. The feel when hitting off a little grass is so much better than off of hard pan. I'm starting to feel like I'm getting my confidence with the wedges back.

I put one to about 8 inches from 73 yards last night. 4 holes later I chipped on in for eagle from off the fringe and then follow it up with a decent pitch from about 50 yards out.
Yep, I'd say that sounds pretty dang promising. Can't wait to hear about how you dial them in this season.

Yep, I'd say that sounds pretty dang promising. Can't wait to hear about how you dial them in this season.
I'm really liking the 58* around the greens. I've had a few chips in from the fringe and had a bunch that were close and gave it a run. I'm really hoping that I can dial in my wedges from 75-25 yards as I feel like I didn't score there as well last year as what I have the couple previous years. I didn't have a sub par round last year but I'm hoping these with the new driver and 5w will help me get one or two this year.

I'm really liking the 58* around the greens. I've had a few chips in from the fringe and had a bunch that were close and gave it a run. I'm really hoping that I can dial in my wedges from 75-25 yards as I feel like I didn't score there as well last year as what I have the couple previous years. I didn't have a sub par round last year but I'm hoping these with the new driver and 5w will help me get one or two this year.
Love to hear it man! The 58* is a greenside weapon for me. I'm also trying to work on the 25-100y range. Good news is the short game area at my club just opened up last week. It goes up to around 100y and has a huge bunker to practice out of as well. Should be able to dial nicely with some work.

Love to hear it man! The 58* is a greenside weapon for me. I'm also trying to work on the 25-100y range. Good news is the short game area at my club just opened up last week. It goes up to around 100y and has a huge bunker to practice out of as well. Should be able to dial nicely with some work.
I'm jealous of that. We have a tiny little chipping green with a small bunker. About the farthest shot you can hit is 40-50 yards and that aiming straight into the range where people are hitting and/or the parking lot. The old course I used to play in Abilene had a decent chipping green with two good bunkers. Using that about 10-11 years ago really helped my chipping and bunker game. It also could only go up to about 40-50 yards but had a good green. I bet an hour or two a week on yours practicing those shot will really help the short game for you.

I'm jealous of that. We have a tiny little chipping green with a small bunker. About the farthest shot you can hit is 40-50 yards and that aiming straight into the range where people are hitting and/or the parking lot. The old course I used to play in Abilene had a decent chipping green with two good bunkers. Using that about 10-11 years ago really helped my chipping and bunker game. It also could only go up to about 40-50 yards but had a good green. I bet an hour or two a week on yours practicing those shot will really help the short game for you.
Yep definitely blessed to have that area. I spent a good bit of time there last year at the start of the season but then slagged off once the season was in full swing. I noticed a difference in my short game sharpness from not practicing so this year the plan is to use that area at least twice a week. It's very easy for me to leave for work and hour early and buzz by there for some practice.

Played my first round with these in the bag the other day. Need more time I like the flight. But felt they may lack a little spin around the green..

Played my first round with these in the bag the other day. Need more time I like the flight. But felt they may lack a little spin around the green..
What ball? What wedge were you using before that may have had more? Hard to get spin out of the snow in Reno, brother.

What ball? What wedge were you using before that may have had more? Hard to get spin out of the snow in Reno, brother.
Chrome soft X LS. Coming from from Jaws raws that I still have.

T24’s were special today on a day when ball striking wasn’t optimal with irons. I kept leaving myself off the green on all sides on approach.

I had several short chips and pitches between 10 - 30y that I managed to scare the hole on which lead to easy 1 putts.

The T24’s with a Bridgestone BX is a magical combo for me.

3 of the past 4 days I've spent an hour in the short game area prior to playing.

T24's are getting DIALED. I've had several long hole-outs in the practice area over the past few days. I'm not going to post the videos in here because of reasons but ya'll know how to find my YouTube channel if you want to see them.

I love these wedges now that it's drying up and getting a bit more firm the bounces I have are doing much better. Feel and control is so damn good.

It's always nice when performance and looks match up and both are top-notch.

Back