Status
Not open for further replies.
The Slammin' Hawaiian! El home run grande!

Victorino!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very rare that you hear spontaneous cheering in a hospital. Well, it just happened here.

3. More. Outs.

2 more outs to go!

A deal is a deal.

Well played series by Boston.
They were the better team, good luck in the World Series.

Just call me...Barb

We are back in the World Series!!!

Red Sox vs. Cardinals!!

Downtown by Busch after game 6! Had a blast. Got tickets for games 3 and 4 of the World Series
4anuvydy.jpg

ugyhynur.jpg

There's only 2 teams I truly hate in baseball. And they are playing each other for the world series.

2013. The MLB season that never existed (in my mind).

Well boys. Go Cards.

MLB 2013

It is going to be a great World Series. The two teams with the best record in baseball are playing for the World Series - way it should be.

Just glad it starts on Wednesday. I need some sleep.

You are lucky you are left handed.. :)

The Devil could rise from hell with a baseball team and I would cheer for the Devils team against the Red Sox.

The Devil could rise from hell with a baseball team and I would cheer for the Devils team against the Red Sox.

That team you talk about is the Yankees.

A deal is a deal.

Well played series by Boston.
They were the better team, good luck in the World Series.

LOVE that avatar MS! All I can say is thank goodness for the deficiencies in the Tigers bullpen and the power outage by their big men... Their starters were TOUGH!

You my friend are out of the will

Wow.

Wow is right. At first I thought it was shocking, but the more I think about it - he is going to be 69 years old in a couple of months and you have to wonder if he has had enough. Considering that he told the team right after the ALCS was finished, it does seem like something he has thought about during the season.

Wow.

He said it's time for someone younger to take over. Early prospects include Gibson and LaRussa for replacement. Not sure how the latter is younger, but it's a sad day for us Tigers fans.

He said it's time for someone younger to take over. Early prospects include Gibson and LaRussa for replacement. Not sure how the latter is younger, but it's a sad day for us Tigers fans.

LaRussa?? Not Tony right?

Tony LaRussa is being rumored yes.

Just call me...Barb

LaRussa?? Not Tony right?

He said last week that his managing days are over, that was just early speculation from the media. Truth be told, basically anyone will be a step down from Jim.

Gibson is the current manager for the Diamondbacks right? I am curious to see how that will work if Arizona isn't looking to let him go.

Will it have to be a trade similar to what the Cubs and Red Sox did with Theo?

Gibson is the current manager for the Diamondbacks right? I am curious to see how that will work if Arizona isn't looking to let him go.

Will it have to be a trade similar to what the Cubs and Red Sox did with Theo?

He is and he and Dombrowski tend to butt heads, which makes it unlikely. I think the next few days we will see reports. Now onto the World Series....Go Cards! (Not a sort of don't want the team that beat us to win, but I've always liked the cards organization, especially after Pujols left)

Congrats Cards and Sox THPers. Hope you guys have a great series.

Congrats Cards and Sox THPers. Hope you guys have a great series.

It is going to be a great series and looking forward to it starting on Wednesday.

Go Red Sox!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back