Status
Not open for further replies.

10 year deal - good for him, guy got paid. Good for the Yanks for not going that direction

Well, the guy that wrote the article that I posted about a few hours ago has a lot of explaining to do.

wow, a shame Seattle is more than 1 player away from contending

But I did read their TV deal is worth like $2B over 17 years or something like that

10 year deal - good for him, guy got paid. Good for the Yanks for not going that direction

could not agree more, can someone tell Nunez to start practicing to play 2b

Absolutely agree. He isnt a guy you want to build a team around. Just not that type of player. Doesnt hustle at all. He fit in fine with the Yankees because of the established leadership. Now he goes to a young team in a cavernous ballpark. Methinks he will struggle, but good for him for getting paid. Cant fault the guy for that.

perhaps a Brandon Phillips trade will be coming up. Who knows.

Absolutely agree. He isnt a guy you want to build a team around. Just not that type of player. Doesnt hustle at all. He fit in fine with the Yankees because of the established leadership. Now he goes to a young team in a cavernous ballpark. Methinks he will struggle, but good for him for getting paid. Cant fault the guy for that.
Glad Cano got Paid...More Happy it wasn't the Yanks

Ugh, freekin stupid deal by the M's. Smart move by the Yanks to hold the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I like Phillips. Seems like a gritty type of player as well. Would love to see that happen. Still need pitching though. Makes me nervous...

I thought I read the Reds had 0 interest in parting ways with him

I think I saw the Yanks agreed to a one year with Kuroda, hopefully they will be smarter this year & not work him so hard early, so he can be consistent for the entire year and not lose it in the last month

Ba0IsVKCcAAbh_A.jpg:large

Makes me wonder what else they have planned(Mariners). Wonder if they go harder at Beltran now.

Makes me wonder what else they have planned(Mariners). Wonder if they go harder at Beltran now.

They should...need vets

there was some Granderson talk, also making a trade for David Price

Wish my indians would sign someone...lost some players in off season and team is now worse than last year imo

Scott feldman 3 yr 30 mil with astros

Cano will save 25 mil in state taxes from ny to sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back