More course drama!

The fact that this has garnered any attention is pathetic. This is not what the sport needs. Who ever was filming should have put the camera down and stepped in.

It sounded like another kid filming so it doesn't surprise me that he didn't. I wouldn't of at that age either. Now if it was an adult filming then yes, he should have stepped in.

I understand why the chubby kid was upset about his buddy not following the rules. And it was very uncool to be pushed over backwards, especially with his irons on. At the same time, I don't appreciate him driving his iron into the green like that. I get that he was mad - and justifiably so.

But I hate it when people mistreat the course, especially the greens. Sinking putts in two is hard enough as it is, and when people thrash up the greens; nobody's sinking putts.

Some people should just mind their own game and never mind what someone else is doing

Chunk should not have tried to hit the kid's ball. I think his blood sugar was low.

I saw this on Instagram yesterday. At first I chuckled, but then it dawned on me this is where our game is headed. And more importantly a snap shot of society as a whole. Sad state of affairs really.

More course drama!

These kids playing a skins game or what?

I saw this on Instagram yesterday. At first I chuckled, but then it dawned on me this is where our game is headed. And more importantly a snap shot of society as a whole. Sad state of affairs really.

People have been arguing and fighting about the game since it started. Technology has just evolved now so that we are able to record and witness it. Society will survive, it always has. People have been A-holes forever but there is always way more good than bad.

People have been arguing and fighting about the game since it started. Technology has just evolved now so that we are able to record and witness it. Society will survive, it always has. People have been A-holes forever but there is always way more good than bad.

Word. They are kids and they will learn lots before they are adults. I think it's great that they are out on the golf course.

Back