More course drama!

khaos288

Reaction score
Handicap

Chubby kid needs to widen his stance a little bit. Fell like a ton of bricks.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were they arguing about in the first place?

I don't find it funny at all that the idiot with the camera just stodd them laughing instead of trying the seperate and reason the two kids

Damn...Give the little heavy kid props for getting up and going after the guy. Smashing the guys golf bag was over the line though :D

Okay the kid in pants is a cheater, is this a match or does it matter?

I think the big kid is out of line whacking his ball and got what he had coming to him he definitely shouldn't have broken the other kids bag over it.

Funny stuff.

Chubby kid needs to widen his stance a little bit. Fell like a ton of bricks.
I think that was the brother of the guy who ruled my ace a 3......

So is this what golf has come to? I mean really? A couple 13ish yr olds throwing down over rules? This is sad.

I think that was the brother of the guy who ruled my ace a 3......
I think I see a resemblence.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice to see children with anger management issues. Must have wonderful parents at home.

An irresistible force meets an immovable object. Happens all the time! LOL

Was sorta shocked to see the kids bag legs not buckle when he fell back. He's not excatly skinny.

The most comical part was the skinny kid pushing the big one down, then telling him to calm down when he came back after him. Then he started throwing punches, and once again told the big kid to calm down.

Definitely not the way to conduct yourself on the course, but I wasn't much brighter at 13

And people say the younger generations don't have a passion for the game anymore...

Yikes. That's just sad on many levels.

Pulling a club out of the bag when angry should never be done. Those can do real damage. I realize that he didn't swing it at the other kid but one doesn't even want to tempt fate.

All the other crap is sad but if any adult around those kids sees the club pulled they better make a big deal about it.

The fact that this has garnered any attention is pathetic. This is not what the sport needs. Who ever was filming should have put the camera down and stepped in.

The fact that this has garnered any attention is pathetic. This is not what the sport needs. Who ever was filming should have put the camera down and stepped in.

Quoted for truth.

Back