Most expensive round of golf

@Nate didn't share the Groupon??!!??

acttually forgot about Edgewood...That jumps to #1
Damn Nate! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edgewood is #1 for me by far I think. $300. @SlightDraw emphasized the average cost per round repeatedly so he probably had you fully brainwashed in the best way possible. :LOL:

Did you enjoy the course? I’ve heard multiple reviews...
I've played it and it was fun and worth the cost. Not a course though on my must play again list (unlike Pinehurst #2)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Damn Nate! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edgewood is #1 for me by far I think. $300. @SlightDraw emphasized the average cost per round repeatedly so he probably had you fully brainwashed in the best way possible. :LOL:

I didn’t even ask. I just paid and figured I’d deal with it later, lol

Tpc sawgrass last year in December $480. The players was in March. Plus let’s not forget the forecaddie tip, so total for 1 person was $560... talk about hard hit to the credit card...

$195 for Pasatiempo. That doesn’t include food and travel expenses. Worth every penny and I would do it again.

$3 Swisher sweets and $42 Gatorade?

I don't think there is anything at pebble beach for $3.... Pretty sure the gatorade was $6 or 7 for a 16 ounce.

I will play Pasatiempo later this year but I’ll do it on a Golfnow deal. Normal rates are $200-$300 mid week but I’ve seen em for low $100’s. Supposed to be an awesome Alistar Mackenzie course. His personal creation.

$195 for Pasatiempo. That doesn’t include food and travel expenses. Worth every penny and I would do it again.
I will play there in the next few months. Just depends when I can get a deal.

I will play there in the next few months. Just depends when I can get a deal.
If you watch golf now, they will have the occasional hot deal for about $165. I haven’t been stalking the site lately so don’t quote me on the price.

Going to Maui in February and the Kaplua Plantation course rates right now are $359, so that'll be the most expensive round I've ever played. Really looking forward to it after all the talk about the renovation I heard while watching the Tournament of Champions!

I generally play local courses and don’t spend much. Supposedly I may bet the opportunity to play TPC Boston later this year. Not sure what that runs but it is bound to be the most expensive.

~10k. Got a round free with my wedding @ Golden Ocala CC in FL. Only had time for the front 9 though :cautious:

I think that the most I have ever paid out of pocket for a round was around $100.00 not including drinks or anything from the pro shop. I have been lucky enough to play some courses (Kiawah Island, Mauna Kea, TPC Sugarloaf) for free or greatly discounted where the rate at the time would have been around $300.00.

If you watch golf now, they will have the occasional hot deal for about $165. I haven’t been stalking the site lately so don’t quote me on the price.
I think I’ve seen em for less. When the time comes I’ll be stalking though. Winter seems to have finally arrived and I’d like good conditions so I’ll wait a little bit.

$500 plus $100 caddie at the Wynn a few years back. Followed up as a guest at Whisper Rock in Scottsdale at no cost!
Would do it all again in a heart beat.
Heard the Wynn has opened up again...

I think I’ve seen em for less. When the time comes I’ll be stalking though. Winter seems to have finally arrived and I’d like good conditions so I’ll wait a little bit.
I played last year in September. It was perfect. The weather was great and the conditions were amazing.

$150 Fossil Trace in Golden Co. was golf, golf cart, food and drinks. It was a beautiful course.

Torrey Pines was $220-240, I can't remember. Fun to do once, but I doubt that I would make it a habit.

I got in on a deal at TPC Sawgrass a few years ago (buddy trip).... where we each paid around $350 for a round - and it included a night’s stay at the Marriott which is right there on course. Actually it included breakfast there, also. Great room, world class venue, wonderful memory!

I have not paid more than a hundred or so for a round. That will be changing this sat as i will be in LA and we are playing Pelican Hill and i have no idea of the cost.

itll easily be over $200. Great course though!

the most I’ve paid was $225 I think? It was for the California Classic in Palm Springs. We played Indian Wells the first day and then Shadow Ridge the next day at $125 I think

itll easily be over $200. Great course though!

the most I’ve paid was $225 I think? It was for the California Classic in Palm Springs. We played Indian Wells the first day and then Shadow Ridge the next day at $125 I think

Glad to hear it is a great course. Should be prefect weather on Sat

My own $? Troon North in Scottsdale. $275, if memory serves.

Someone else’s dime: Spanish Bay, Pebble and Spyglass, 3 consecutive days, plus hotel. $500ish per round plus caddy and $800 a night hotel. I would not spend my own $ on that.

The most I’ve ever paid for green fees was $80, but that included food and non-alcoholic drinks on the course. I know I’ve paid around $60, then had a couple of beers and lunch...that’d probably be around $100.

Back