Motherland: Fort Salem

After almost an entire episode of the threee main heroines being whiny little bwitches Anacostia and Scylla - despite previously being murdering, face changing psychos, actually start getting **** done, saving a little girl and killing some camarilla. One by lighting his face on fire and breathing in the smoke like a badass bwitch, and then she goes all face changey and sneaks into bed with this total A-hole who's mind beating his lady. Mentions how one of his kids Brianna went to school but left her FAVORITE PENCIL at home, and grabs it and stabs the life right out of that bastard with a smile on her face.

So, when this happens in your home, pro tip - DO NOT get all pumped up about it (because something FINALLY happened) and bust out a Russian accent to start repeatedly saying..

Screenshot_20210804-202049_YouTube.jpg

Wifey don't like that. :ROFLMAO:

After almost an entire episode of the threee main heroines being whiny little bwitches Anacostia and Scylla - despite previously being murdering, face changing psychos, actually start getting **** done, saving a little girl and killing some camarilla. One by lighting his face on fire and breathing in the smoke like a badass bwitch, and then she goes all face changey and sneaks into bed with this total A-hole who's mind beating his lady. Mentions how one of his kids Brianna went to school but left her FAVORITE PENCIL at home, and grabs it and stabs the life right out of that bastard with a smile on her face.

So, when this happens in your home, pro tip - DO NOT get all pumped up about it (because something FINALLY happened) and bust out a Russian accent to start repeatedly saying..

View attachment 9020499

Wifey don't like that. :ROFLMAO:
cff.gif

So, any Wiccans doing Wick things with pencils tonight @OldandStiff ? 🙃

7668E536-A308-41D4-8C7E-05B806C45CC6.gif

I fear you might be right. I heard mention of a DIFFERENT witch show that she thinks might fill the time between Motherland episodes.

Tsk tsk ,,
Are you expected to know what's going on with the thing you're actively trying to tune out, and everything else in general, too?! :LOL:
[/QUOTE

tsk tsk ,,,, that’s called attention deficit disorder..... 👀you should be more attentive to her needs , like ‘ lam not certain what actually happening in that sequence , perhaps we should rewatch it together closer..... ohhh see , relationship tips too hahahahaha , good luck with that , unless you take the car on different route ( recalculating ) this may be setting a pattern, for future shows ............

.I fear you might be right. I heard mention of a DIFFERENT witch show that she thinks might fill the time between Motherland episodes.

I wasn't sure how to react to your post. Sad, mindblown, wtf, and haha emojis all seem to work. Unfortunately this seems to be getting past the haha stage.

tsk tsk ,,,, that’s called attention deficit disorder..... 👀you should be more attentive to her needs , like ‘ lam not certain what actually happening in that sequence , perhaps we should rewatch it together closer..... ohhh see , relationship tips too hahahahaha , good luck with that , unless you take the car on different route ( recalculating ) this may be setting a pattern, for future shows ............

I'm pretty terrfied of any and all pattern setting here at this point, other than the one where I play golf before coming home to witchness. :ROFLMAO:

😂
I'm pretty terrfied of any and all pattern setting here at this point, other than the one where I play golf before coming home to witchness. :ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂😂👍

So I thought there was 19 episodes. It listed 19 episodes when I looked it up. I've survived way worse, so I was like '19 episodes, I've got this.'

Well after we finished the 14th (S02E04), where they survived yet another attack from their ancient enemy, the Camarilla, the next episode did not automatically start so we could find out how they protect Abigail, if the Spree and the Witches of Salem can get along and fight their common enemy together, and if Raelle is going to turn into or get taken over by a mushroom!!! :eek:

Upon immediate investigation I discovered that it is not a 19 episode show!! And it's not over at the 19 listed. It is, in fact, and ONGOING show, with more weekly episodes left to come... for as long as people are willing to watch this nonsense. Which, according to the laws of Grey's Anatomy, and the 'Grimm' tragedy of my mid to late thirties, is probably a long freaking time.

..and I had planned on a tough week..

😡😩😫😭😭😭😭😭
DUDE SPOILER ALERT! I'm way behind on your personal drama and now you've gone and ruined the show for me! (This is in jest, if the power of the internet didn't convey my sarcasm well enough)

I successfully dodged the newest episode for a couple days, but I'm caving in when I get home so I can do club work the rest of the night.

So.. hopefully General Alder gets the witch beat out of her and Raelle finds a way to talk to the mushroom in her so she stops basically being an adorable bio-weapon.

Sidenote - when I read my life like this, I mean.. god's plan? Lol

I successfully dodged the newest episode for a couple days, but I'm caving in when I get home so I can do club work the rest of the night.

So.. hopefully General Alder gets the witch beat out of her and Raelle finds a way to talk to the mushroom in her so she stops basically being an adorable bio-weapon.
What's the old saying, "I'm laughing with you, not..... Oh nevermind who am I kidding, I'm laughing at you! 🤣🤣🤣

What's the old saying, "I'm laughing with you, not..... Oh nevermind who am I kidding, I'm laughing at you! 🤣🤣🤣

I know. Last week a buddy was telling some people what I was probably doing that night and he sent me pretty much a live version of this..

😭

I'm 7 under heading to 18 tee and i get a notifications about THIS?!?

I'ma hurt you turtle!!

Back