My first fitting - any tips?

bajapalm

it seems so simple..
Reaction score
Handicap
As you can tell I am super excited about doing my first ever fitting. me >>> :banana:

I have scheduled an appt. to do the driver only at this time. I am just wondering (from those of you with experience) if anyone has any tips for me?

I have been working on my driver at the range so hopefully I can repeat my stroke at the fitting,
but anything else to know? do or ask?
Thanks

Go into the fitting with an open mind, listen and get comfortable with your fitter. The more you listen the more info he will feed you

Go into the fitting with an open mind, listen and get comfortable with your fitter. The more you listen the more info he will feed you

+1 Perfectly said Tad. I came in to this thread the only thing I was going to say was, go into it with an open mind. You will be surprised sometimes what fits your game the best.

Where r u going to get fit? Definitely have an open mind... a reg flex might just be what you need, even though you think you need an x-stiff (not that that applies to you - but it does to many men who come through our shop). I think it doesn't matter what club you play, as long as it makes you play your best and gives you confidence.

Thanks - Yes an open mind for sure! I don't think I will talk to much as I am sure just about everyone has similar goals - When I bought my driver I was a high slicer - well now it's low or left if I miss, so I am due!
Patty, I am going to Stadium Golf they have an outdoor launch monitor area and were in Golf Digest top 100 list.

Back