My month of golf (July!!!)

the Belbs

Everybody Clap your Hands
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 1.001
So, it worked out that I am changing companies, and in doing so there is a month between when I am done with one, and when I start with another. It turns out that I get the entire month of July off! (yes I planned it that way) I plan on playing golf every day (it doesn't rain) and getting in at least 18 holes and sometimes 27.

Should be a lot of fun. Hopefully my handicap reaps the benefits of playing every day. It was a 5.9 to start the season and is currently at 8.0 thanks to a terrible case of the "shanks" lately.

My wife didn't really agree with me taking the time off but, we saved money in order to be able to do it. When else am I ever going to get to take an entire month off, in the summer, and still be relatively young? My last day at my current job is tomorrow, and I start in early August at my new one! I could not be more excited.

Hopefully this sets me and my game up nicely for the THP Fall Outing.

I wish I had a month off in July and lived near you, I would would make a good golfing buddy for a month. haha

If you (or anyone here) ever makes it to Halifax, Nova Scotia. I will be more than happy to take you golfing on my course... Glen Arbour.

Heck we even have an extra bed, and another room that could fit 2 queen size air mattresses in it.

If you (or anyone here) ever makes it to Halifax, Nova Scotia. I will be more than happy to take you golfing on my course... Glen Arbour.

Heck we even have an extra bed, and another room that could fit 2 queen size air mattresses in it.

In that case.....We'll see ya next week :wink: hee hee

Good for you and enjoy your July :)

Thats a beautiful course!!! I will remember that when I my wife says she wants to go to Canada....especially nova scotia

Thats a beautiful course!!! I will remember that when I my wife says she wants to go to Canada....especially nova scotia
Do that! I'd be happy to show you guys around!
note: only come in the summer - June-September. :D

So lets see some pictures and hear about these rounds!

Man im jealous. I dont work (Stay at home dad) and i still can only get out maybe once a month. Of course my 2 year old caddy isnt really old enough to take to the range yet. But he will be soon!!!

Man im jealous. I dont work (Stay at home dad) and i still can only get out maybe once a month. Of course my 2 year old caddy isnt really old enough to take to the range yet. But he will be soon!!!

Dude, thats called a FIELD TRIP!!!!

Dude, thats called a FIELD TRIP!!!!

HAHAHA, Yeah I dont really want to have to explain to my wife why our son looks like this, :beat-up:, after he ran out into the range. Though he would make a GREAT ball retriever for chipping and putting drills!!! :D

HAHAHA, Yeah I dont really want to have to explain to my wife why our son looks like this, :beat-up:, after he ran out into the range. Though he would make a GREAT ball retriever for chipping and putting drills!!! :D

And for those occasional splashdowns... :D

Man enjoy your month off Rbelbin!!!! I've been to Canada one time. It's been a few years back and I played one course up there and one across the border in Northern Michigan. Beautiful course that the Canadian Tour plays on.... My memory escapes me on the course names, However I remember the beauty of them and the one close to the big lake took your breath away with the scenery!!!!!

that is so cool Rbelbin! enjoy yourself and take some photos!

Back