907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
Well today I received my pants from SubSeventy today and they look really cool. Orange plaid, can't wait to wear them :alien2:

I will put pictures up in about an hour or so, so stay tuned!

Thanks again THP! :alien2: :blob: :cake: :banana:

time zones are killing us here... its 1AM here. About to crash, friday!!!!

Yep, maybe you should move closer to Alaska. Wait maybe I should move more east, while going southward, then I get year round golf :banana:

But I guess your going to have to wait, its only 9 here

Pics? Show us all the pics.

I will, don't worry. But I wont be home until after 6pm today. Lots of stuff to do. But the first thing I'm doing when I get home is taking pictures for all to see.

Where are the pics? Hope to see them soon. Those pants were cool.

An hour must be different in Alaska than it is here in Kansas! LOL

Just teasing 907, but where are the pics?!
kickrock.gif

Sorry everyone, I haven't really been home all weekend, I'll try to get them up first thing tomorrow morning.

After the long wait, here they are!

Sorry about the picture quality, but I had to take these with my iPhone, I lost my digital camera :at-wits-end:

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo.jpg

Totally cool! Sarah Palin will be able to see you from her house.

Doubt it, it's pretty far from my house. :smile:

Sorry about the picture quality, but I had to take these with my iPhone, I lost my digital camera :at-wits-end:

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo.jpg

those are beyond bold...

That's OK, I'm glad JB found someone who could fit into them!

THose pants are freaking awesome.

It will be tough, but we'll see when I get to Hawaii this December.

I'm with Dent on this one. I like the pants, no way could I wear them though, something about a big guy in plaid, not happening.

Loud n proud, 907, loud n proud!

Heck yeah.

I think I'm going to rock the pants with an orange hat, black under armour shirt, and black Nike SP-8 TW's

Or maybe a black hat instead of orange...oohhh the choices :banana:

They are awesome, and you have to take a pic when you are wearing them...Too cool

I have a friend from high school that would have rocked those pants and if you didn't like them he would have told you who was number 1. :alien2: He had some neon green plaid shorts that he would wear. He always looked so goofy but he never cared.

Sweet pants my man. :banana:

Back