My new Ping K15 driver

That might have been me reporting on the difficulty of removing and replacing the headcover on my G15. Not sure if your headcover is the same. I just leave it off for the round.

....So does this mean the Cleveland Black is a no go???

It could have been you, I don't remember where I read that .... I don't like to leave the head covers off for 2 reasons.

1) and this is the primary reason. They get beat up from the other clubs .... I don't like to see mars and scars on my clubs
2) they make to much noise rattlin around and banging together

Now then, the Black .... that's a NO GO for me ... no way I can justify buying another new driver at this time. Not even to myself :D

I AM HOWEVER looking forward to an opportunity to hit one some time .... but then again, it might be best for me if I don't :)

I only leave three clubs uncovered during a round. My driver sits higher and does not touch other clubs. My 56 degree because I use it so much and the surrounding clubs are covered. My putter because it has it's own well.

Idrops - that sounds like it would work very well, good approach.

Congrats on the new driver! I have demoed the K15 and its a beast. Have fun bombing your drives as this thing really gets it out there.

THANK YOU !!

I put the Srixon TriSpeed Tour into play with this club and have been hitting my drives about 15 yards longer than what I was hitting with my HiBore.

Also have been hitting it pretty straight MOST OF THE TIME .... Monday when I played with DawgDaddy and Slammin' Sam I hit 12 fairways WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

I freak out when I have 'big trouble' on the left...... I had been bombing it down the fairway until we came to the #7. It has a lake on the left side. The lake runs the entire length to the green. I sliced that drive high right into the woods :laughing: no way I was gonna draw or pull one into the lake LOL

anyway, I'm REALLY LIKING it so far !!!!!!! :joy:

Just a short update to let you know what's been going down with my K15

Last Monday I played a new, to me, course over in Augusta. I played with DawgDaddy and Slammin' Sam.

We had a BLAST - but that's already posted in other threads.

I had a good all around driving day. It wasn't my best ever scoring day but I was happy with the 91 all things considered - new irons, new driver, hitting A12 OS Hybrid, 5 3 putts, 3 1 putts, and 1 birdie :joy:

I hit 12/14 fairways WHOOOOOOOOT !!!!! :twist:

and I hit 8/18 Greens WAHOOOOO! 2 in front and 6 in the back .... those G20 short irons are startin to work !! :clapp:

The driver:
It's best, for me, not to get aggressive with this club. When I 'try' to hit it hard I usually have such bad form that I slice the ball. When I stay a bit more controlled, but go after it harder I'll pull it.

I find that a more open stance and keeping a smooth tempo with some good acceleration into the ball will rocket that lil white sphere well out there !!!!
I got LOTS of 'NICE SHOT' remarks from DD and SS ..... I like that :laughing: Gets me all EXCITED :blob:

I'm replacing a Cleveland HiBore

The HiBore is 11.5* and the K15 is 10.*

I can drive the ball longer with the K15 than the HiBore, but I must be SMOOTHER with my swing and let it happen. On 'good shots' looks like I'm getting about 10 -15 yards more from the K15.

On off center hits looks like I'm back about 15-25 yards, depending on how far off center, but the ball is still online and playable !! That's HUGE IMO.

It's EASY for me to SLICE the ball, BIG SLICE if I over swing this club. This is not the fault of the club, but my lack of skill - I'm working on fixin' that.

I'm THINKING this shaft is more flexible than what's in the HiBore (I don't know, I'll have to ck and see what shaft is in the hibore)

I've played the HiBore for 3 years, so I'm used to it. I've learned in those 3 years how to 'pull' the shot to avoid my slice .... :D this isn't something that I want to continue. So now I'm changing my setup and my current misses are now big fades or slice to the right vs the pulled or hooks that I was seeing with the HiBore

Working the ball
I don't usually try to 'work the ball' with any of my shots .... I'm not that skilled and I recognize that. HOWEVER, I am working on fading this club into the dogleg rights that we have on my home course. MAN, some of my longest shots are coming from this.

What I am learning is that it doesn't take much of an open face to get the ball moving to the right. So finding that lil space in there is a challenge...... however, when I hit it, I'm LOVIN' IT .... better than MacD :D

Draw - well, I've never been able to draw ANY driver, so this one is no exception.
Stay tuned on this ... .as I work with this over the winter and get better at hitting the sweet spot I'll be looking to work it some too :)

Overall
I do like the driver - I like the looks, I like how the club feels when you swing it, I like the sound of a ball hit on the screws, and I like the trajectory when the ball is well struck.

Hanks, if you're reading this I have a couple of questions for you

And if you think this post would be better served, to all, over in the Ping G20 review thread, let's have it moved over there.

Thanks !

Here they are Hanks:

I read your review on the G20 that you did in Oct. - GREAT JOB too BTW !!!

I gathered from that, and some other posts of yours, that you were hitting a K15 at that time .... since then you now have/game the G20, right ?

I noticed in your signature:

Driver-- G20 w/ C Kua 59g

shaft in your driver ... I have a couple of questions for you about that shaft

1) where did you get fitted for it ?

2) where did you buy it ?

3) did you install in in your diver yourself ?

4) how did/does it compare to the stock shaft that was in that G20 ?

I'm currently gaming the stock shaft in the K15. I LIKE it, but like all golfers, always in search of the holly grail..... there could be a shaft out there that would work better for me

Thanks !

Hey mikey......see my answers in bold

Hanks, if you're reading this I have a couple of questions for you

And if you think this post would be better served, to all, over in the Ping G20 review thread, let's have it moved over there.

Thanks !

Here they are Hanks:

I read your review on the G20 that you did in Oct. - GREAT JOB too BTW !!!

I gathered from that, and some other posts of yours, that you were hitting a K15 at that time .... since then you now have/game the G20, right ?

I noticed in your signature:

Driver-- G20 w/ C Kua 59g

shaft in your driver ... I have a couple of questions for you about that shaft

1) where did you get fitted for it ? I actually wasn't fit for it...I tested it as a part of a review I wrote for THP, JB sent me the shaft with the flex code that he thought would be best for my swing and my game http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=10347

2) where did you buy it ? see above

3) did you install in in your diver yourself ? no, I had my guy at my local GG do it for me

4) how did/does it compare to the stock shaft that was in that G20 ? night and day different. it's noticeably lighter than the stock and I think it helps to increase club head speed. However it demands more of a controlled tempo swing vs. 'going for it' where the stock shaft will let you do that more. Step on it with the C Kua and you risk hooking shots. The stock shaft of both the K15 and G20 are nice ( i like the weighting/balance of the G20's better) but not the best for my game. I like the C Kua more compared to the stock options but is the C Kua the best shaft for my game now? Unsure and only an updated shaft fitting would tell me that

I'm currently gaming the stock shaft in the K15. I LIKE it, but like all golfers, always in search of the holly grail..... there could be a shaft out there that would work better for me

Thanks !

Hanks -

Thanks much for sharing that information!

I'll stick with the stock shaft, for now. Should I come across the right place to be fitted/tested for the best shaft for my game, at the right time I'll see what happens from there.

I like to 'step on' once in awhile, but USUALLY I have bad results for that. My best shots come from a controlled smooth tempo with rhythmic swing, yup yup. I get best distance and best direction from that. I just have to remind myself regularly DON"T DO IT .....

I was thinking about getting one of those stencils like you see on an airplane wing and have it painted on the top of my driver

Spoiler
NO STEP

Hanks,

Thanks too for the link on the review of the shaft, I'm off to go read that right now.

You do awesome good work !! I've read several of your reviews, OUTSTANDING stuff !

Thanks for all your hard work !

Nice of JB to send you that shaft too, Good On Ya JB !

Good Peeps here FOR CERTAIN !!

omikey, are you feeling badly bro, that is 3 posts in a row that you used no smileys in this thread. I'm worried about my buddy :D.

thank you mikey, that means a lot

Hanks,

Thanks too for the link on the review of the shaft, I'm off to go read that right now.

You do awesome good work !! I've read several of your reviews, OUTSTANDING stuff !

Thanks for all your hard work !

Nice of JB to send you that shaft too, Good On Ya JB !

Good Peeps here FOR CERTAIN !!

omikey, are you feeling badly bro, that is 3 posts in a row that you used no smileys in this thread. I'm worried about my buddy :D.

OMG :shock: The HORROR of it !! THREE, THREE, in a ROW OMG !!

I didn't realzie it ... but here's what happend

I just got home from playing 18 at a WONDERFUL course. I told my friend on the way over there that today I was shooting in the 80's ...... well, I got off to a good start, but 3 putted the first 3 holes :rain:

I didn't score so well in the front (46) ... then got it together pretty well in the back. Boggies then par on 15, 16, 17 and 18 is a short par 5. I let him talk me into going for it in 2 (I was 197 to center) .... I hit it outta bounds :sad:

played the next one right tight and two putting for a 45 and total 91 ..... it was only after he told me my score that I realized what I did .... (I don't usually keep/watch my score during the round)......

so that might have carried over ..... :D

BUT I"M WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over that now Good Buddy !!! :twist:

Thanks for CK'ing on me WHOOOOOOT :joy: :blob: :joy:

I"M BBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK !!!!! :rockon: :jump:

Ok Hanks -

You inspire me :glasses-cool:

I'd like to be able to write reviews like that, but I get to verbose, but that's not what I wanted to talk about.

I've known for some time how much a shaft can improve ones shooting. About 8 years ago when I built my FW I put soft tip filament wound shafts in them to help me get the ball off the turf. At that time those shafts and lofts, for my game, were far better than anything I was getting off the rack. (I'm still playing those clubs today ... but looking for replacement stuff when the time is right)

TODAY however, I believe there is a better driver shaft for me than the stock one in the K15. My HiBore has the Fujikura (R) shaft in it. It was the first driver that I could ever play and keep the ball in the fairway - and I attribute that to the shaft. I'll take that driver to the range with my K15 tomorrow and compare them, again. But it seems to me that I thought the Fujikura was just a bit softer than the K15 - I will report back on that.

Now I'm getting to it:

Is there information here on THP about where a person can go to get fitted for a shaft ?

Do you know of a facility that is geared just to that ?

Do Cleveland, Ping, TM or any of the big guns do shaft fitting ?

Thanks for any information you can share on this.

DawgDaddy - This one's for you:

:golf: :egyptian:

omikey, great write-ups on the K15. My experience is similar to yours. Once I got the K15 dialed in, it became a fairway finder for me. But it is prone to slicing with me if I really step on it. A nice easy swing will send it straight and long more often than not though. Good luck finding the right combo--I have two 10.5* K15's, one with the stock TFC R flex shaft, and one with a Diamana BB R flex shaft. You would think the Diamana would easily prevail, but I seem to do very well with the TFC and like the extra kick it provides, so that is my primary driver right now.

Just a short update to let you know what's been going down with my K15

Last Monday I played a new, to me, course over in Augusta. I played with DawgDaddy and Slammin' Sam.

We had a BLAST - but that's already posted in other threads.

I had a good all around driving day. It wasn't my best ever scoring day but I was happy with the 91 all things considered - new irons, new driver, hitting A12 OS Hybrid, 5 3 putts, 3 1 putts, and 1 birdie :joy:

I hit 12/14 fairways WHOOOOOOOOT !!!!! :twist:

and I hit 8/18 Greens WAHOOOOO! 2 in front and 6 in the back .... those G20 short irons are startin to work !! :clapp:

The driver:
It's best, for me, not to get aggressive with this club. When I 'try' to hit it hard I usually have such bad form that I slice the ball. When I stay a bit more controlled, but go after it harder I'll pull it.

I find that a more open stance and keeping a smooth tempo with some good acceleration into the ball will rocket that lil white sphere well out there !!!!
I got LOTS of 'NICE SHOT' remarks from DD and SS ..... I like that :laughing: Gets me all EXCITED :blob:

I'm replacing a Cleveland HiBore

The HiBore is 11.5* and the K15 is 10.*

I can drive the ball longer with the K15 than the HiBore, but I must be SMOOTHER with my swing and let it happen. On 'good shots' looks like I'm getting about 10 -15 yards more from the K15.

On off center hits looks like I'm back about 15-25 yards, depending on how far off center, but the ball is still online and playable !! That's HUGE IMO.

It's EASY for me to SLICE the ball, BIG SLICE if I over swing this club. This is not the fault of the club, but my lack of skill - I'm working on fixin' that.

I'm THINKING this shaft is more flexible than what's in the HiBore (I don't know, I'll have to ck and see what shaft is in the hibore)

I've played the HiBore for 3 years, so I'm used to it. I've learned in those 3 years how to 'pull' the shot to avoid my slice .... :D this isn't something that I want to continue. So now I'm changing my setup and my current misses are now big fades or slice to the right vs the pulled or hooks that I was seeing with the HiBore

Working the ball
I don't usually try to 'work the ball' with any of my shots .... I'm not that skilled and I recognize that. HOWEVER, I am working on fading this club into the dogleg rights that we have on my home course. MAN, some of my longest shots are coming from this.

What I am learning is that it doesn't take much of an open face to get the ball moving to the right. So finding that lil space in there is a challenge...... however, when I hit it, I'm LOVIN' IT .... better than MacD :D

Draw - well, I've never been able to draw ANY driver, so this one is no exception.
Stay tuned on this ... .as I work with this over the winter and get better at hitting the sweet spot I'll be looking to work it some too :)

Overall
I do like the driver - I like the looks, I like how the club feels when you swing it, I like the sound of a ball hit on the screws, and I like the trajectory when the ball is well struck.

Congrats! Sounds like this driver is working out for you.

Sent from HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

maybe you put the Fujikura in the K15 then?

most big box stores will be able to do a shaft fitting for you. I would imagine all of the major oem's would do something to that effect at their fitting centers

Ok Hanks -

You inspire me :glasses-cool:

I'd like to be able to write reviews like that, but I get to verbose, but that's not what I wanted to talk about.

I've known for some time how much a shaft can improve ones shooting. About 8 years ago when I built my FW I put soft tip filament wound shafts in them to help me get the ball off the turf. At that time those shafts and lofts, for my game, were far better than anything I was getting off the rack. (I'm still playing those clubs today ... but looking for replacement stuff when the time is right)

TODAY however, I believe there is a better driver shaft for me than the stock one in the K15. My HiBore has the Fujikura (R) shaft in it. It was the first driver that I could ever play and keep the ball in the fairway - and I attribute that to the shaft. I'll take that driver to the range with my K15 tomorrow and compare them, again. But it seems to me that I thought the Fujikura was just a bit softer than the K15 - I will report back on that.

Now I'm getting to it:

Is there information here on THP about where a person can go to get fitted for a shaft ?

Do you know of a facility that is geared just to that ?

Do Cleveland, Ping, TM or any of the big guns do shaft fitting ?

Thanks for any information you can share on this.

DawgDaddy - This one's for you:

:golf: :egyptian:

omikey, great write-ups on the K15. My experience is similar to yours. Once I got the K15 dialed in, it became a fairway finder for me. But it is prone to slicing with me if I really step on it. A nice easy swing will send it straight and long more often than not though. Good luck finding the right combo--I have two 10.5* K15's, one with the stock TFC R flex shaft, and one with a Diamana BB R flex shaft. You would think the Diamana would easily prevail, but I seem to do very well with the TFC and like the extra kick it provides, so that is my primary driver right now.
Thanks!
Interesting about those two shafts, and you 'go to' one right now is the TFC, very intersting.
Yep, I slice it when crankin it .... not good :D

Congrats! Sounds like this driver is working out for you.

Sent from HTC EVO using Tapatalk.
YEAH !! I'm liking it more each time I play it. I REALLY like the ball flight when smacked in the sweet spot ... that right there is SMILE FACTOR BABY OH YEAH :twist:

maybe you put the Fujikura in the K15 then?

most big box stores will be able to do a shaft fitting for you. I would imagine all of the major oem's would do something to that effect at their fitting centers

OH MY ... now isn't that an interesting thought hummmmmmm

Thanks Hank on the info for shaft fitting !

Omikey, I am hitting it like a 20 year old again. Love the K15 + PX shaft. I have hit some HUGE hooks this year, otherwise it's straight.

I demoed this driver with about 15 different shafts. Finally settled on RIP alpha. It came down to the fubuki, the PX and the RIP- RIP numbers were just better for me. Very happy with my decision.

Griff, Ghsace thanks for the feedback on those shafts. For now I'm gonna stick with the stock one until I get it working as best I can. THEN I'll be on the hunt for a shaft that fits my swing. MAYBE that's the wrong approach, but it's what I'm gonna do. .... Sometimes money helps dictate direction :laughing: Like all golfers, I have a HUGE wish list :)

For the record, I think the stock TFC is a great shaft.

For the record, I think the stock TFC is a great shaft.

I'm getting more used to it, and liking it more each time I take it out...
I'm trying to spend some 'focus' during practice on feeling what the shaft is doing during the swing.

Ck out my next report, where I compare the HB (HiBore) to the K15

before I post it up I'll get the specs for the shaft that is in that HB

and I'll have pictures of the club faces showing my contact pattern

I'm getting more used to it, and liking it more each time I take it out...
I'm trying to spend some 'focus' during practice on feeling what the shaft is doing during the swing.

Ck out my next report, where I compare the HB (HiBore) to the K15

before I post it up I'll get the specs for the shaft that is in that HB

and I'll have pictures of the club faces showing my contact pattern

Looking forward to reading this. I was a HiBore guy before I went to PING. Very interested to see if your thoughts are similar to what mine were.

November 21 & 22, 2011

Cobblestone Park Golf Club, Blythewood SC
Mid Carolina Club, Prosperity SC

Mostly Sunny 80*
Wind Conditions: Breeze 5 - 10mph

New:
Ping K15 Driver
Size: 460cc
Loft:
10.5*
Shaft:
Ping TFC 149 - 45.75"
Grip:
Ping

Old:
Original Cleveland HiBore - released in 2006, I got mine new in 2007
Size: 460cc
Loft:
11.5*
Shaft:
Fujikura Gold - 45", 55g, tor 3.7, kickpoint low, tip 350
Grip:
Golf Pride Patriot

Before I get into the comparison I GOTTA tell ya about a shot on the course on Monday past.
We were playing at Cobblestone Park. Used to be called 'The University Club', where USC practices and plays out of. Very Very nice course, 27 holes. I usually play there 2 -3 times a year.

We are standing on the tee box of #1 on the Black course. About 370 yards dogleg right. Any decent drive in the fairway will leave you with an easy approach shot. On the right there is a large sand trap and a water hazard on the inside of the dogleg. To long going down the left side you'll run out of fairway and into a large bunker leaving you with about 150 to the center.

So I look at my UproGo, and it says 243 to the front of the bunker on the left. I say to Peter, I'm going to shoot straight down the left side with my driver because I can't reach that bunker anyway and I DO NOT want to be on the right.

So I put a swing on that bad boty that coulda been on TV :joy: :laughing: :joy: It starts low and climbs, I'm IN AWE !!!! then lands and bounces a couple of times then runs into the trap.

My first reaction is, I'm pizzed, I'm in the TRAP :at-wits-end: that lasts for about 2 seconds and I realize what a GREAT SHOT I just hit. So I mark it with the UproGo and go down there, yep, 248 yards sitting right in the back of the bunker and 147 left to the center. I know that the numbers don't add up ... but the UproGo takes LINE OF SIGHT to the hole, so it's not the same when you get down onto the course and walk the doglen, as yall know.

Let's finish this hole: I take my G20 7i and hit a great shot outta the trap. I leave it pin high about 3 steps off the green to the right. I forgot to aim a bit left as the ball was below my feet in the trap. Chipped tight with the 8i, one putted par :twist: :joy: :blob:
Goosh I LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!

OK, back to earth Mikey --- here's what I'm finding now with my new K15

I'll skip the golf part and what my experiences are on the course for now. I'll report on that in another report. So what I'm giving you here is what I got at the practice range yesterday.

For awhile I alternated shots between the K15 and the HB trying to make my assement with each pair of shots.

I started out with the HB then K15. Just so happened that yesterday my driver swing was in good form which I was very happy about. Doing a comparison when in good form :rockon:

Observations:

• I must have changed my swing already adjusting to the K15 because I don't remember ever hitting balls with the HB that had the trajectory that I saw yesterday.
  • I never noticed any adjustments that I had to make to account for the .75" difference in the lengths of the shafts
  • I thought the K15 felt 'easier' to swing. I don't know the swing weights of these clubs, but I like the feel of the K15 better.
  • I like the Puurty looks of the K15 :bashful:

Looks:
Both clubs setup square behind the ball. Ping states that the K15 has a draw bias, but that only comes into account on how the club face gets back to square. Both clubs have a neutral face ( 0* open/closed).
HighBore:
I never had a problem with the looks of the HB. I like being 'different' and outside the mold. So for me the looks of the HB just offered something else that set me apart. I liked the matte non glare finish of the HB.

K15:
REALLY liking the looks of this baby ! The more I look at it the more I like it. It's BIG and instills confidence when addressing the ball. Almost like you know you're gonna hit the center of the club face ... now it's only a matter of will it be square, open or closed when it gets there :D

Since I mentioned the matte finish on the HB, I should note that I like the shinny bling finish on the K15, makes me feel rich :laughing: and I clean it on a regular basis too ! (as I do all my clubs)

I prefer the looks of the k15 over that of the HighBore

Teeing it up:
The k15 face is deeper than the HB. I always tee it up so that about 1/3 - 1/2 of the ball is above the crown at the center point in the club face. Doing so means that I made some minor adjustment with each tee. Since I don't use (yet) epoch tees there's no marking on my tees so this is not/was not anything to give much thought to.

Feel:
To me the HiBore felt more 'harsh', or maybe it was that the face just felt 'harder'. More noticable with shots off the screws. Generally speaking the K15 face seems 'softer' and more pleasing on every shot, on the screws or not.

Remember, this was at the practice range so it's not like I was gonna get/feel some good compression on these shots. We do have some 'newer' balls in the mix and I always drag them out for the drivers.

Sound:
OH GEZZZZZZ YES ! There is no comparison here :laughing: If you've ever hit a HiBore, or was on the range when someone was, you HEAR IT ! That thang has a sound onto itself like none other. The best way for me to describe it is LOUD. I used to really like it, it was confirmation that I NAILED IT :laughing:

Being new to the K15 I'm still getting used to the sound and trying to 'listen' to it. It's much softer sounding than the HB, almost muted in comparison. Yesterday on a few shots I heard that 'ping' from it, I like it ! I like the sound of the K15. You can easily tell when you nail one and the mishits give a nice sound too, to me, different, but still nice.

Ball Flight:
Trajectory:
HiBore:
As I mentioned in my observation, I must have changed my swing already and didn't even know it. My normal trajectory with this club is low-mid-low with most misses pulled left with the occasional hook and slice

Yesterday the ball was FAR higher than I've ever been hitting this driver in the 4 years that I've had it. It was as though it was a totally different club that I'd been hitting. This is also the first time that I've hit this driver since I got the K15 on 11/9/11. I really was kinda shocked that I was hitting it that high. The trajectory was high enough that you could tell that at times the ball was 'floating' vs 'penetrating' and gaining distance.

So, how was it compared to the K15 - it was MUCH HIGHER, and with the wind yesterday quite a loss in distance because of it - that comment to distance is only in reference to what I normally see with the HiBore. Also I saw bigger slices than what I've experienced with this club in the past ..... That k15 is doing things to my swing ..... and I'm liking it actually !

K15:
For me I'd say that my shots were mid height yesterday. A bit higher than my old normal HiBore, but not as high as the HiBore of yesterday. I don't want my driver going as high as that HB was yesterday. The height from the K15 was perfect going into that head wind, penetrating and holding the line.

I MUCH preferred the K15 trajectory ! It's a WINNER !

Distance:
HiBore:
It's been my experice with this club to get about 200 - 215 carry on good hits. NAILED in the screws, about 225-235 total ... I don't think I've ever been to 240 with this club.

Yesterday into the wind and that unusual (for me) trajectory I was getting (as best I could tell on the range) about 185 - 200 carry.

K15:
I've been to the range several times and have 4 - 5 rounds of golf in since I got this club. I know that I'm longer with the K15 than the HB. On a lot of occasions I've been to 230+ and several times visiting the 240 area.

Yesterday with the alternating shots it was EASY, VERY EASY, to see the difference. I was driving the K15 20-30 yards past the HB almost every shot. The blue flag was at 225 from where I was and I was carrying just short of that into the head wind ...... I'm LIKING IT !!!! :joy: :blob: :joy:

Conclusions:
For me, the K15 is a much better performing club all around. Easy to swing, longer, straighter, more forgiving with less loss of distance and direction on off center hits. It's EASIER to hit the ball with this club, the club looks better at address and I like the sound it makes on well hit shots.

Strike Pattern Pictures:

HiBore:
The mishits at/near the crown and toe are caused by getting to HANDsy and trying to close the face coming into impact - fear of the slice :D

Spoiler
IMG_8615.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_8617.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_8618.jpg

K15:
I hope to keep this pattern going !!

Spoiler
IMG_8588.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_8589.jpg