ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

I bought 2, sorry. No idea how that happened.

If you got charged shipping and handling, and got a bag, no sweat, you will be getting a refund of the $4 charge.

Well I have an order number! I think I scored one!!

Tried SOOOOOOOO hard, and by the time got through all steps sold out. Ooof.

Oof that made my 117mbps internet feel like 1995 dial up. But I think I was successful!
1ad2ce01b04df1f975f0c23675bcb01f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1596823954582.png
Giggity! Now back to bed. Got a game booked in 8 and a half hours. 2AM wake up for this purchase!:ROFLMAO:

Crash and burned! 😩

Well that was an awful experience of server not responding and then ending up with 2 bags in cart and then trying to fix and then not enough bags. Blah. That was the opposite of a fun experience.

Good luck to all who somehow managed to get one.

I think I got one?

Mine loaded in time to tell me that I didn't get one lol.

Orders are coming in, but they aren't sold out yet, so if you are having errors, keep trying.

• Sorry, we do not have enough "Mystery Grab Bags" in stock to fulfill your order (-1 available). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

That was disappointing. Site went down, wouldn’t load and then when I added to my cart it wouldn’t let me check out.

Got one in the cart, but went to checkout and said there were none available. Congrats to all who got one!

I've got an order number and paypal confirmation...so hopefully i grabbed one

In cart but out of stock. Next time

tenor.gif

Lucky to get one!

Was stuck on the Paypal Login site FOREVER...decided to try a reload and magically made it through!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Good luck everyone...mine just went through a few seconds ago so there still may be some out there!

Well dang, it wouldn't let me check out and then told me they weren't available. That's a bummer, I pulled over on the highway in the middle of Minnesota to try and grab one. Back to the road I go.

ditto :(

Back