Nashville and Surrounding Area Thread

Was thinking about driving over to say hi, but the gas prices skyrocketed, so I'mma have to take a pass. 2 hour drive one way makes it an expensive trip for me!

Have fun, guys!

Was thinking about driving over to say hi, but the gas prices skyrocketed, so I'mma have to take a pass. 2 hour drive one way makes it an expensive trip for me!

Have fun, guys!

Definitely not worth it just for drinks or food.

If you haven’t been there, I’d highly recommend Fall Creek Falls State Park. The course used to be in the Top 100 public golf courses. It’s a 2 hour drive from Nashville, but the views in the park are spectacular.

36e28acb3b1a7669d38711d5222c6840.jpg

f7376c309ba26487ac13a986fce8a563.jpg

Hi Everyone,
Don’t forget about Dale Hollow, outstanding condition with lots of elevation changes, zoysia fairways. 2 hours east of Nashville.

Didn't see this thread until today would have loved to join you guys but committed to a best ball. Have fun!!

Didn't see this thread until today would have loved to join you guys but committed to a best ball. Have fun!!

No worries Walt. I will be back in the area a couple of times this year, hope we can hook up at one of them.
Looking forward to my Nashville visit.

If you haven’t been there, I’d highly recommend Fall Creek Falls State Park. The course used to be in the Top 100 public golf courses. It’s a 2 hour drive from Nashville, but the views in the park are spectacular.

36e28acb3b1a7669d38711d5222c6840.jpg

f7376c309ba26487ac13a986fce8a563.jpg
I forgot about there! Fall Creek Falls is gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JDax,
You know where I am staying, so pick a place close to there and we can work on a time. Happy Hour has a nice ring to it : )

JDax,
You know where I am staying, so pick a place close to there and we can work on a time. Happy Hour has a nice ring to it : )

Send me a PM when you know Dax or JB, I'd love to join.

Happy Hour tomorrow is at Darfon’s at 5:00 PM.

The Address is:
2810 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214

Whoever is free, come on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it.

Totally jelly......this would be fun

See those coming in later today. Last stretch of the trip so I am excited.

Great time tonight with jdax and wadesworld. Thanks guys for keeping me company before flying home tomorrow.

Great time tonight with jdax and wadesworld. Thanks guys for keeping me company before flying home tomorrow.

Enjoyed seeing you again JB. I'm happy to drink beer anytime you're in town.

If you are going to drive anywhere outside of town to play golf I would l blitz on by everything between Nashville and anything within an hour and a half and head toward Sweetens Cove. You will love it or hate it but it's a unique golf experience that if your in the area you should try.

Original Post updated with recommendations, I didn’t include all the East TN course recommendations. Since many of those courses are such a long round trip, I think they probably deserve their own thread.

We need to have a get together for us Nashville folk. I think it would be a blast.

We need to have a get together for us Nashville folk. I think it would be a blast.

There is a gathering going on in East TN, I couldn’t make the dates work. I agree that a Nashville meet up would be a blast.

There is a gathering going on in East TN, I couldn’t make the dates work. I agree that a Nashville meet up would be a blast.

I couldn’t do that weekend either. That’s Vols vs Bama weekend and I have to watch our beat down. I’m on call next weekend, but any weekend after that is good!

I couldn’t do that weekend either. That’s Vols vs Bama weekend and I have to watch our beat down. I’m on call next weekend, but any weekend after that is good!

2a4302348ff98e028a3fbf0cab169cbd.png

I feel your pain...

I know it's almost that time to start planning trips...
If y'all are looking at Nashville, here is some great info.
The NFL Draft is in Nashville this year, starting on 4/25....

If y'all have questions, fire away...

I'd be in for a Nashville meet up!

Heading down to AL for some RTJ Trail golf in early March. Meeting up with my cousin who lives just outside Nashville and heading down with him. Had a couple drop out at the last second and currently have 6 guys going so we have room for 2 more if anyone is interested. I think I'm the only non Nashville guy going. If you are looking for something to do March 7-10 shoot me a PM

Heading down to AL for some RTJ Trail golf in early March. Meeting up with my cousin who lives just outside Nashville and heading down with him. Had a couple drop out at the last second and currently have 6 guys going so we have room for 2 more if anyone is interested. I think I'm the only non Nashville guy going. If you are looking for something to do March 7-10 shoot me a PM

I’m at a Business Trade Show from the 3rd till the 10th... Sorry I’m going to miss you.

Back