Nashville and Surrounding Area Thread

From what I was told yesterday, they are fine. I know the one next to me is looking really good and only closed for the week of snow, and had their greens completely covered the entire time. People are out there playing right now and seem to be enjoying it.

You need to go join them @JB!

You need to go join them @JB!

Work my friend. New releases and content have been coming every single day. But THP Experiences are starting up soon and I am sure I will get some swings in.

From what I was told yesterday, they are fine. I know the one next to me is looking really good and only closed for the week of snow, and had their greens completely covered the entire time. People are out there playing right now and seem to be enjoying it.
Awesome, that's what I was hoping for, thanks @JB

Work my friend. New releases and content have been coming every single day. But THP Experiences are starting up soon and I am sure I will get some swings in.
I mean in your line of work, it's justified to "play" I mean.. test new gear :unsure:. You do a great job managing your time. I would be "testing" far more than I should :ROFLMAO:. I applaud your sacrifice.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
My brother wants to go for his birthday. He's a bit of a foodie. So I was wondering if there are any new must try places that only locals would know.

My brother wants to go for his birthday. He's a bit of a foodie. So I was wondering if there are any new must try places that only locals would know.
There are a lot of great local food options... Depends on where you are staying...

There are a lot of great local food options... Depends on where you are staying...
We'll be staying downtown off 4th. But I wouldn't underestimate how far he is willing to travel for good food.

We'll be staying downtown off 4th. But I wouldn't underestimate how far he is willing to travel for good food.
Y’all can hit the Gulch, tons of great food places in that area. Also I’d hit up The Southern if staying Downtown.

Y’all can hit the Gulch, tons of great food places in that area. Also I’d hit up The Southern if staying Downtown.
And the new 5th and Broadway, largest food hall in the country.

I'll be at the Fairfield on Division this weekend. It says downtown/the gulch. Is that walkable to the restaurants? I don't enjoy driving downtown, plus I'm quite certain I will be indulging in a few beverages and while I can uber I wouldn't mind walking. If there is anything that stands out as a good place to eat close by there I'm all ears.

I'll be at the Fairfield on Division this weekend. It says downtown/the gulch. Is that walkable to the restaurants? I don't enjoy driving downtown, plus I'm quite certain I will be indulging in a few beverages and while I can uber I wouldn't mind walking. If there is anything that stands out as a good place to eat close by there I'm all ears.
You are 2 blocks from Peg Leg Porker (one of my favorite BBQ places in Nashville) also 2 blocks from Party Fowl which is a great Hot Chicken place / Bar ... @JB and the guys from the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience can vouch for the Peg Leg Porker.
Great part of town to stay, and a bunch of stuff is walking distance...

Decent rooftop bar in the building that you are staying in..

You are 2 blocks from Peg Leg Porker (one of my favorite BBQ places in Nashville) also 2 blocks from Party Fowl which is a great Hot Chicken place / Bar ... @JB and the guys from the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience can vouch for the Peg Leg Porker.
Great part of town to stay, and a bunch of stuff is walking distance...

Decent rooftop bar in the building that you are staying in..
Awesome, thanks!!! That rooftop bar had zero influence on us staying there. Nope. I'm absolutely lying, that is why we are staying there. Almost stayed at the Westin for the same reason. Unfortunately it looks like we might bring some lower temps with us but overall should be enjoyable.

Awesome, thanks!!! That rooftop bar had zero influence on us staying there. Nope. I'm absolutely lying, that is why we are staying there. Almost stayed at the Westin for the same reason. Unfortunately it looks like we might bring some lower temps with us but overall should be enjoyable.

I'll second Peg Leg. Second best BBQ in the city as far as I'm concerned. Can walk there from my office and is a once a week lunch stop for our crew. If you like a good cocktail Patterson House and Gerties aren't too far from you location. Gerties has an excellent bourbon selection but they reaaaaaalllllly like it, but their single barrels are on point.

Tomorrow Meat Sweats BBQ breakfast burrito since we are going to get rained out of golfing. At least the brisket will make up for sim golf instead of playing outside haha

Tomorrow Meat Sweats BBQ breakfast burrito since we are going to get rained out of golfing. At least the brisket will make up for sim golf instead of playing outside haha
Haven't heard of Meat Sweats.. What part of town are they in?

Hendersonville.

Ahhh. Will have to make a point to stop in up there. There is a Texas style down the street from me called Shotgun Willies and it has become my go to for BBQ in town.

Rained out today so tonight we will take Koske from Edel out to the Gulch for dinner for some fine southern food.

Man the Tech studio is hopping this week with Edel and a special guest coming in tomorrow that we will talk about soon.

Rained out today so tonight we will take Koske from Edel out to the Gulch for dinner for some fine southern food.

Man the Tech studio is hopping this week with Edel and a special guest coming in tomorrow that we will talk about soon.

Taking him to 404?

Taking him to 404?

Not sure where we are headed. Just know that its going to be fun. As people saw during the live stream last night, we are having way too much fun to call this work.

Not sure where we are headed. Just know that its going to be fun. As people saw during the live stream last night, we are having way too much fun to call this work.

Yeah the live stream was really cool. Didn't realize what all went into a putter fitting.

Its wild how much the gulch has changed. I used to live a little north of there and would use it as a cut through. Not anymore. Was down that way last week and saw some place down the street from 12th and Porter that looked like a barcade of some sorts. Pins -something.

I'll second Peg Leg. Second best BBQ in the city as far as I'm concerned. Can walk there from my office and is a once a week lunch stop for our crew. If you like a good cocktail Patterson House and Gerties aren't too far from you location. Gerties has an excellent bourbon selection but they reaaaaaalllllly like it, but their single barrels are on point.
I haven’t traveled for a bit, at least not to a city so I had forgotten about the markup over what I’m used to for drinks. We got in around 9 tonight and went to the roof top bar at the hotel. Up I think. Anywho, we didn’t have a lot of time so I went with doubles. Welcome back to large city pricing. I was not prepared but they were solid drinks so we’re all good. Too good for three drinks, but hey I’m kinda on vacation. I really think I’m going to like Nashville.

I haven’t traveled for a bit, at least not to a city so I had forgotten about the markup over what I’m used to for drinks. We got in around 9 tonight and went to the roof top bar at the hotel. Up I think. Anywho, we didn’t have a lot of time so I went with doubles. Welcome back to large city pricing. I was not prepared but they were solid drinks so we’re all good. Too good for three drinks, but hey I’m kinda on vacation. I really think I’m going to like Nashville.

Yeah drinks were always at a premium in the the tourist core, I can't imagine what they are now with folks trying to catch up from a year of missed sales.

Hope y'all enjoy the hell out your time here. Looking like after today it is going to be absolutely beautiful weather.

@JDax Ended up at the Southern last night haha with Edel Golf.

Today we have a surprise in the tech studio.

But more importantly, @JDax we have to plan something out for local Albatross Club members to come out and test some gear and play some golf. Thinking shortly after the first Shaft up with UST Mamiya next month maybe?

Back