Nurkic broken wrist. Not what Portland wants to hear. Time for Kanter to step up. Look for some high scoring games coming up...
Watched that tonight. You could tell it was bad the way he walked off the court. I'm assuming they'll add a big man, but they can run Giles at C and play faster than probably anyone in the league. Plus Kanter is as good a backup as you'll find. I'd probably try to get Boogie. He's not needed much with Woods coming out on fire.

Kyrie will be back Saturday and his wallet will be significantly lighter.

I think he'll manage...
Still that was one expensive birthday party! At least the NBPA and NBA charities get a hefty contribution.

Kind of scary, but hopefully nothing. Revised trade has Brooklyn adding $2.6M in cash to the Pacers.

Kind of scary, but hopefully nothing. Revised trade has Brooklyn adding $2.6M in cash to the Pacers.
Trade may have been a blessing in disguise. Otherwise, he may not have had a physical and found that mass for a while. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Shake Milton putting the team on his back with Embiid out. Will it be enough?!

Wooooo that’s a wide open airball from three for Ben Simmons.

Well that’s infuriating. Howard 0/4 in free throws down the stretch and a terrible turnover on the last possession. I don’t want to trade Ben Simmons, but I don’t think I want him running the offense either.

Now McCollum out with a foot sprain after dropping 13 in the first quarter?! Need to change my username to SadPretendPsychic.

Is anybody doubting that the NBA completes its season?

Is anybody doubting that the NBA completes its season?
A week ago I would have said yes, but they seem determined to weather the storm. I’m not sure what it would take to cancel. The league is in a unique situation compared to other major sports where they can continue to turn a profit without fans in the seats.

A week ago I would have said yes, but they seem determined to weather the storm. I’m not sure what it would take to cancel. The league is in a unique situation compared to other major sports where they can continue to turn a profit without fans in the seats.
I think the money is too much for all of the stakeholders to abandon the season. I keep thinking about the new policies implemented governing players and I just wonder if these 19 to 36 year old insta-millionaires can cope.

I think the money is too much for all of the stakeholders to abandon the season. I keep thinking about the new policies implemented governing players and I just wonder if these 19 to 36 year old insta-millionaires can cope.
I don’t think Kyrie’s AWOL adventure will be the last that we see.

I don’t think Kyrie’s AWOL adventure will be the last that we see.
Totally agree. It‘s not only going to be fun to watch on the court, but will be reality entertainment in the daily news.

CJ McCollum’s MRI confirmed his sprained foot is nothing worse than that. No confirmation on how much time he will miss.

Sixers/OKC game off tonight. Sixers don’t have 8 players due to contact tracing.

Totally agree. It‘s not only going to be fun to watch on the court, but will be reality entertainment in the daily news.
Just saw this it made me laugh. Ive seen Kyrie play a couple times live. He is such a talented player i just cant understand why it seems he is always unhappy.13834DBB-9287-44D0-A971-D69C6654ACA5.jpeg

I think the NBA makes it through. Too much money at stake. They will either do regional bubbles or 1 month on and then a week on. Teams need to get to the 72 minimum for local TV.

Shake Milton putting the team on his back with Embiid out. Will it be enough?!
Forgive me, but I’m still mad about last week’s Heat/Sixers series. I’m not saying we can never be friends, but we can’t be friends right now lol.

Forgive me, but I’m still mad about last week’s Heat/Sixers series. I’m not saying we can never be friends, but we can’t be friends right now lol.
I’m not going to go to the last two minute report 😉, but I will say the basketball at the end of that game was so ugly I was mad even though the Sixers won. Bleck! Ugly basketball is so hard to watch.

I’m not going to go to the last two minute report 😉, but I will say the basketball at the end of that game was so ugly I was mad even though the Sixers won. Bleck! Ugly basketball is so hard to watch.
The heat seem stuck in the mud right now. Hopefully health catches back up with them and they look like a team that can finish games.

Can we agree that we now both hate Brooklyn with the fury of 1000 suns? They have to be the most unlikeable team in the NBA at this point.

The heat seem stuck in the mud right now. Hopefully health catches back up with them and they look like a team that can finish games.

Can we agree that we now both hate Brooklyn with the fury of 1000 suns? They have to be the most unlikeable team in the NBA at this point.
What is going on with the Heat?

What is going on with the Heat?
Who knows. I haven’t seen many games but it looks like a combination of a hangover from the long last season vs the short start, and not getting everyone healthy at the same time. Hopefully when Butler gets back in the flow things will even out.

Oh for sure! 100% want the Nets to lose every game right now.

Back