Watching the Hornets Timberwolves. First time ive really watched the Hornets this year. What a fun team to watch. They look like they really enjoy playing together and they move the ball and share the ball. Love the speed they are playing at . Impressed with the team and Lamelo Ball can play.

TJ McConnell had 9 first half steals tonight 🤯🤯
Only one steal in the second half for McConnell for the 16 point, 13 assist, 10 steal triple double. 🔥 I love the passion he plays with!

40/10 games - Joel Embiid (5) and rest of NBA (4)
I didn’t see the game. I was flying back from Cabos, but the stats make it appear that he took the Jazz to the woodshed.

I didn’t see the game. I was flying back from Cabos, but the stats make it appear that he took the Jazz to the woodshed.
He had a couple slow stretches during the game and the bench really got the Sixers back into it, but Embiid had 2 late threes and had a surprising amount of energy late in the game and rattled off 8 straight for the Sixers. For most of the game the Jazz dominated the perimeter on both sides.

40/10 games - Joel Embiid (5) and rest of NBA (4)
He is on a mission this year.

I know Embiid and Simmons have grown, but wow I never realized how bad of a coach Brett Brown must have been. This team with Doc has learned how to win in the 4th quarter. Which was something they just couldn’t do years under Brown.

Isn’t he also a PA native?
He’s from the wrong side of the state. Pittsburgh guy! Wish the Sixers could have kept him around.

He is on a mission this year.

I know Embiid and Simmons have grown, but wow I never realized how bad of a coach Brett Brown must have been. This team with Doc has learned how to win in the 4th quarter. Which was something they just couldn’t do years under Brown.
Sooooo bad! Back to feeling as confident as I did two years ago.

Should the wolves be contracted? They are so bad!

Should the wolves be contracted? They are so bad!
Wolves have never recovered from the NBA penalty losing 5 #1 picks for tampering when they were dealing with Joe Smith during free agency 15 years ago.... Joe freaking Smith.... ownership coaching and draft have been abysmal.... having a dog like Jimmy Butler who can’t get out of town quick enough should be telling for that team.

I should have stayed awake for the game! 😖

I saw what LeBron said, something to the affect of even back as kids, nobody picked Jazz players for video games, either. I would love it if the Jazz punked the Lakers in the playoffs. There is no team I would rather see the Jazz beat.

I saw what LeBron said, something to the affect of even back as kids, nobody picked Jazz players for video games, either. I would love it if the Jazz punked the Lakers in the playoffs. There is no team I would rather see the Jazz beat.
Wholeheartedly agree! Free fuel for a team that had a mini stumble into the break.

Check this article from 2014, lol. Jazz ranked #1 in NBA Jam. I grew up in the arcade era, and LeBron has a point. No way was anyone picking the Jazz, Stockton was a tiny little toothpick. Same reason I didn’t pick the Cavs, just couldn’t stand how tiny they made Mark Price, lol.

Wholeheartedly agree! Free fuel for a team that had a mini stumble into the break.
I think it would be so completely hilarious if Quin Snyder, Jazz coach coaching Team LeBron, benched LeBron during the 4th quarter of the All Star game and played Rudy. Quin’s players would absolutely love him and a large part of the world would applaud him as well.

Blake Griffin to the Nets? I don’t think this helps the Nets. Another prima donna and this time, one who no longer has much of a game.

Lots of talk in Charlotte that we are trying to getMagics big vuceivic. Which I probably just misspelled. Not sure what that would cost. I’d give any thing to get Lamelo with KAT out of Minnesota. He’s floundering up there and he’s amazing

Lots of talk in Charlotte that we are trying to getMagics big vuceivic. Which I probably just misspelled. Not sure what that would cost. I’d give any thing to get Lamelo with KAT out of Minnesota. He’s floundering up there and he’s amazing
I have also seen rumors that Boston wants Vucevic. I am not sure why Orlando would want to trade him, unless it is simply doing a tear down to start over.

KAT has amazing skills, but I am not sure that he has the “it” factor to propel a team to greatness. Being in the same division as the Jazz, I have seen him quite a bit. It seems easy to get into his head.

I have also seen rumors that Boston wants Vucevic. I am not sure why Orlando would want to trade him, unless it is simply doing a tear down to start over.

KAT has amazing skills, but I am not sure that he has the “it” factor to propel a team to greatness. Being in the same division as the Jazz, I have seen him quite a bit. It seems easy to get into his head.
I can't disagree. I am also a UK fan so saw plenty of him in college. Still, the numbers are strong. Put him in a situation with pass happy Melo and as Sheryl Crowe said.... A change could do you good.

🤬

I didn’t watch the AS game because I was very disappointed Jo and Ben couldn’t play, but I watched some of the highlights and it was a showcase for the long range shooting of guys like Lillard and Curry. They are simply unreal and you really do need to pick them up at mid court because they can and will drop threes from the logo. They shoot better from mid court with a hand in their face than I do from the free throw line in an empty gym :LOL:

Vintage Lob City 😳 8 years ago.

In sadder news, both Ben and Jo will be out for the Sixers tomorrow due to contact tracing although neither of them has tested positive, which is a serious silver lining.

Leonard should be suspended by the league, not just the team and fined and failure to do so would result in a clear bias shown once again.

Leonard should be suspended by the league, not just the team and fined and failure to do so would result in a clear bias shown once again.
There’s absolutely no excuse for this one and his apology was not sufficient. I think he’s already out for the year due to injury, so I really hope they don’t try to sweep it under the rug.

Back