That was the longest 27 seconds to end a game but man was it eventful lol

That was the longest 27 seconds to end a game but man was it eventful lol
It took so long even JB Holmes was like “man, I wish they would speed this up a bit.”

I don’t understand why when there is a review, they don’t have the teams switch sides of the floor so that they don’t get a free timeout. Also, they should have called a tech on the Clippers for an illegal substitution, or at least when they tried to argue that Batum wasn’t in the game when he was clearly guarding Booker on the inbound dunk play.

It is beginning to feel like this is the Suns’ year. Wow, Paul George misses two free throws and then that lob dunk. Unbelievable.
Won't be shocked if they take down the Eastern Conference team. I still think Bucks are best team but it will be a fun season.

i will admit how wrong i was about trae young. i liked him coming out of college and wanted to see the sixers trade up to get him. i figured he would be a nice shooter but not much else. he is a very good if not great player. basically the hawks are 1 real good player and 6 or 7 role players and they are somehow doing what they are doing.....it is so impressive.

i will admit how wrong i was about trae young. i liked him coming out of college and wanted to see the sixers trade up to get him. i figured he would be a nice shooter but not much else. he is a very good if not great player. basically the hawks are 1 real good player and 6 or 7 role players and they are somehow doing what they are doing.....it is so impressive.
They definitely are maximizing their potential. They began playing much better with the arrival of Nate McMillan, who has always been considered competent, but nothing great in terms of game planning. I don’t know if it is him, the team getting healthy, or simply organic growth, but I would consider the Hawks to be the surprise of the playoffs.

The Bucks are now the third consecutive team that is displaying a complete inability to stop Trae Young on pick and roll. Lets see what the Bucks can do in game 2 and beyond.

I have not watched Trae Young much and haven’t seen more than a few minutes of any the of playoff games with the Hawks. The story has always been that he is a great offensive player and horrific on the other end. For those watching, why aren’t teams hunting him in the pick and roll and punishing the Hawks?

The Bucks are now the third consecutive team that is displaying a complete inability to stop Trae Young on pick and roll. Lets see what the Bucks can do in game 2 and beyond.
yes, it seems that most of Atlanta's plays are based off of the pick and roll and it is working great for them.

I have not watched Trae Young much and haven’t seen more than a few minutes of any the of playoff games with the Hawks. The story has always been that he is a great offensive player and horrific on the other end. For those watching, why aren’t teams hunting him in the pick and roll and punishing the Hawks?
This is exactly my thought. I think the short answer is Mike Budenholzer. The longer answer is whether it’s practical given Milwaukee’s lineup. I think not having DiVinchenzo is hurting the bucks there. I would like to see Middleton bring the ball up more and attack with pick and rolls with Giannis. Maybe set some screens with Holliday and if they don’t start switching, then just start slipping them with rolls to the basket by the big man. Either they will start to switch, or Collins will be in foul trouble.

The Bucks have a PJ Tucker issue on offense. That and they haven't been making the three point shot. Tucker is an offensive liability. Attempted 3 shots in 35 minutes yesterday. Tucker pretty much just stands in the corner. If he is going to be in the game and play major minutes, Trae Young can cover him. The Bucks need Middleton (0-9 from 3) and Connaughton (0-4 from 3) to hit some 3s. Making some 3s will prevent the Hawks from packing the paint against Giannis and will open up a pick and roll game.

Pistons get #1 pick in the draft!

I am amazed at how good he is at his size at getting to the basket. I hadnt seen much of him until now . He is a player for sure and mixes it up on the defensive end and doesnt back down. Im sure his team mates love playing with him. I lve said it before ill say it again . There are a lot of really good guards in this league that make their teams competitive.

I am amazed at how good he is at his size at getting to the basket. I hadnt seen much of him until now . He is a player for sure and mixes it up on the defensive end and doesnt back down. Im sure his team mates love playing with him. I lve said it before ill say it again . There are a lot of really good guards in this league that make their teams competitive.
seems like guard play is back,

Are the Suns the best team left? Legit think they will roll through Bucks right now. Mind is changing on this all the time.

Loving Trae Young. Wasn't sure I liked him or not. He is going to be a great villain for years to come for fans of other eastern conference teams. Still think the Bucks end up winning the series but I love the confidence of this Hawks teams. Reminds me a lot of the pre-championship 13-14 Dubs.

That was more like what I was expecting from this series.

There’s no way Dame leaves Portland. Right?

There’s no way Dame leaves Portland. Right?
Lots of rumors swirling. He said back in 2017 that if he ever left Portland, the two franchises he would consider joining are the Lakers and the Jazz. The Lakers have nothing to offer other than AD and LeBron. I am not sure what the Jazz could offer either. It takes a haul to consider giving up a superstar. Dame is signed through ‘24-‘25, I believe. It is not as if he has a ton of leverage right now. I think it is more likely that Portland finds a trade for your boy CJ.

Lots of rumors swirling. He said back in 2017 that if he ever left Portland, the two franchises he would consider joining are the Lakers and the Jazz. The Lakers have nothing to offer other than AD and LeBron. I am not sure what the Jazz could offer either. It takes a haul to consider giving up a superstar. Dame is signed through ‘24-‘25, I believe. It is not as if he has a ton of leverage right now. I think it is more likely that Portland finds a trade for your boy CJ.
CJ to Philly is my dream. I would also be willing to trade the entire roster (minus Embiid), the coaching staff, and front office for Dame.

Please not the Lakers. Need to start sending talent to the East. West is too loaded.

Boy, I would absolutely think it would be a steal if somehow the Sixer could get a package together not including Embiid to Portland for Lillard.

Probably more of a pipedream, but if I was Embiid I would start the recruiting process now and keep calling Lillard to say how great and how many titles those two would get.

Please not the Lakers. Need to start sending talent to the East. West is too loaded.
I’m not sure the Lakers could afford three max contracts, but if any team could afford a luxury tax, it would be the Lakers.

I don't have much interest in a Suns/Bucks final. Good luck to them and well deserved but neither hold much viewing power for me. Still, it's live basketball so I might catch a bit of it.

Boy, I would absolutely think it would be a steal if somehow the Sixer could get a package together not including Embiid to Portland for Lillard.

Probably more of a pipedream, but if I was Embiid I would start the recruiting process now and keep calling Lillard to say how great and how many titles those two would get.
The League has started to tamp down on tampering, even from players. Obviously, it goes on anyway, but this one is going to get ticklish, imo.

I’m not sure the Lakers could afford three max contracts, but if any team could afford a luxury tax, it would be the Lakers.
If the Lakers could get him, they would do it in a heartbeat. The amount of money they make simply on their local tv deal is more than all revenue brought in by teams like the Jazz. The problem the Lakers have is that they shot their load to bring in AD. They simply don’t have the assets to entice a trade with Portland. I am confident that Dame will not be a Laker.

Back