Need help- Which Masters to watch?

Which Masters Should I Watch?

• 2004 Masters- Phil’s First Win

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • 2011 Masters- Schwartzel Birdies In

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

I’m at 3:14 if y’all want to bring this home.

KJ Choi’s swing is great.

Paddy aces 16!!! Gets to red numbers. Paddy with frosted tips, I forgot about that.

Paul Casey just putted himself out of the tournament.

Phil with the shot of the tournament on 13, man he has always played that hole well.

KJ -4 through his last 5 holes , now 2 back. Both he and Els are on 15.

Putting from the back of 13 green isn’t very fun.

It’s amazing that I’ve only seen like 5 shots from Tiger this entire telecast. That would never happen now.
Even with him 12 shots off the lead.:censored:

Phil birdied 13, one back.

Els air mails it over the 15th green, and you can hear the disappointment in David Feherty’s voice.

And the before mentioned Kirt Triplett aces 16 too!!! Hand him a crystal to go with his bucket hat.

“He has the Green Jacket by the collar.”- David Feherty (After Els gets it to -8, 2 clear of Phil)

Phil with a dagger on 14, approach almost goes in, he makes birdie. Still one back.

Els stays up on the ridge on 16, oops. KJ Choi is so good with his irons here.

Langer puts it the water at 15, he’s done.

Els’ first putt on 16 probably still haunts his dreams.

Els makes par at 16 , Choi makes birdie there. Phil lays up from the trees on 15.

Els is long af on 17, and now the obligatory story about Ike asking for the pine tree to be removed.

David Feherty trying to will this thing for Els.

I have been thoroughly entertained reading a live update you watching an old masters event that I know the outcome of. It's weird.

KJ Choi has the same look of disgust after every shot, the only smile was after he eagled 11.

Back